Lemo vs lemo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
I don't have the Lemo Drop, but I do have the Lemo and Lemo 2. I prefer the Lemo for flavor and the Lemo 2 for convenience of airflow adjustment and refilling. And it is also capable of an airier draw. Although there is a dual coil build I would like to try in both the Lemo and Lemo 2...if I could tear myself away from TC builds in them for a while.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi All,
I have just received my Eleaf Lemo drop, on first impressions it is a Kafun killer and much easier to use mine came with a gasket type plug which eliminates the need of having to unscrew the filling screw. I have done a search on the forum for discussions on the lemo and note that a lot of the treads are closed :( Mine came with a cotton already installed in the coil and a bag of cotton the quality of which I have no idea about. I tested the lemo on my ohm meter and found it to be 1.06 Ohm. Ok fine I did a bit of a walk around on You Tube and watched Phils Prasodo's review and others. I do love the lemo drop and using Phils suggestion tried to vape it at 14 W. After about half an hour I started getting a burnt taste....:yawn: I pulled the head off and found that the factory installed cotton had burnt in two :grr: What? after half an hour B.S. to that...I rewicked it with twist cotton wick and not the cotton they supplied and no probs. I have since tried it with a 0.6 ohm coil and also not bad at 30W. The only thumbs down I can give it is the stupid way it controls the air flow, i.e from inside the bottom where you fill it. Apart from that I can say its a quite a good inexpensive little tank and for those that do not want to the expense of a Kafun this is the way to go.
I only paid $38.95 AUD for mine and wanted to order some more and was surprised my supplier had already sold out.....Ok I found it on Heavengifts...only to discover they are off on some holiday. No drama, I placed the order. I can wait. One question, has any one received these tanks and what is their opinion of the cotton that the manufacturer sends out as spare cotton, has any one had any problems with the cotton supplied? I have also ordered more ... Cotton form Heavengifts as I found their cotton acceptable.

Regards to all and happy vaping

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I never used the supplied cotton. It doesn't look organic to me, and I won't use bleached cotton.
Thanks Roxy, I tend to agree, the cotton supplied is trash and was consigned to the trash bin. The twist cotton as I said did the trick and I also have bags of organic cotton which I use on other RBA's and no probs.

MetalBuddhist

Nov 14, 2014
Denmark
My lemo2 leaks all over the place. :-/
I've tightend the darn thing and checked my O-rings. I've wicked it like my L1, but nothing seems to get the job done...
The airflow IS better than L1 amd topfillings a nice feature, but at this point bottomfilling ain't that big a hassle to me. :)

Overall I like my Billow V2 better - sry gals n guys :D

PS.: if anyone's got a method how to make it NOT leak, pls share.
PPS.: I DID close my airflow when filling the L2.
PPPS.: I use twisted 26Awg k1 at 2,5mm and jp cotton.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
My lemo2 leaks all over the place. :-/
I've tightend the darn thing and checked my O-rings. I've wicked it like my L1, but nothing seems to get the job done...
The airflow IS better than L1 amd topfillings a nice feature, but at this point bottomfilling ain't that big a hassle to me. :)

Overall I like my Billow V2 better - sry gals n guys :D

PS.: if anyone's got a method how to make it NOT leak, pls share.
PPS.: I DID close my airflow when filling the L2.
PPPS.: I use twisted 26Awg k1 at 2,5mm and jp cotton.
Cannot understand your leaking problem, Mine worked fine. I replaced the filling screw with the plastic plug that came with the kit and am very happy. Having said that the other tank the UD AGA T-7 leaks like a sieve and I trashed it. Also for Roxynoodle's benefit just got in 5 packets of wonderful organic cotton from Heavenlygifts and wow what a difference their cotton made. Pure taste.

Reactions: disley

MetalBuddhist

Nov 14, 2014
Denmark
Cannot understand your leaking problem, Mine worked fine. I replaced the filling screw with the plastic plug that came with the kit and am very happy. Having said that the other tank the UD AGA T-7 leaks like a sieve and I trashed it. Also for Roxynoodle's benefit just got in 5 packets of wonderful organic cotton from Heavenlygifts and wow what a difference their cotton made. Pure taste.

Which filling screws? There aren't any on lemo2 (least not on my topfilled one)..:-0

Oh n btw... I've sort of fixed the leaking problem. I close of the airflow holes, whenever I'm not vaping. Not a perfect solution, but at least I don't have an empty tank and a pocket full of juice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread