Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
New angle here. Measured nothin but the nicotine (kinda). Nic is about 7 or 8mg per. Took lemon sicily, squeezed in about 15% and squeezed in about 15% tfa lemon. Shake the you know what out of it and roll with it. Hell, i didnt even rewick my rta, dumped out the old juice and loaded it with my lemon squeeze. The lemon is just starting to push the old flavor out. More on this story after work tonite, stay tuned.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Always nice to see an experiment turn out well
12274462_10208309204513094_1422848551988555614_n.jpg

What do you mean with tart? To me it has multiple meanings (I'm German so yeah sometimes English isn't straightforward):
-could be you want more acidity/sourness
-could be you want something cake-like, baked dough or custardy flavor

Oh, and of course you should name it EZ PZ juice :D

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Always nice to see an experiment turn out well
12274462_10208309204513094_1422848551988555614_n.jpg

What do you mean with tart? To me it has multiple meanings (I'm German so yeah sometimes English isn't straightforward):
-could be you want more acidity/sourness
-could be you want something cake-like, baked dough or custardy flavor

Oh, and of course you should name it EZ PZ juice :D
Ive done lemon with cake and custard flavors. Its really nice i gotta say. But with this mix, im kinda leaning toward a cross between lemonade and lemon drop candies. As it now stands, its quite nice with a slow exhale. The lemon does pop. By tartness i meant sour, but on second thought, maybe a tad sweeter instead would tie the two lemon flavors together some. This i can do tonite.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Update....added sweetner to the lemon mix. Perfect idea. Unbelievable what this did to it. Took it from interesting to OMG. Lemon drop candy. Only thing i would change is measure the nic more carefully. Its a tad on the high side at approximately 8mg per. Im making this again when i run out.

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
New angle here. Measured nothin but the nicotine (kinda). Nic is about 7 or 8mg per. Took lemon sicily, squeezed in about 15% and squeezed in about 15% tfa lemon. Shake the you know what out of it and roll with it. Hell, i didnt even rewick my rta, dumped out the old juice and loaded it with my lemon squeeze. The lemon is just starting to push the old flavor out. More on this story after work tonite, stay tuned.

There was a time when I used Very Heavily Flavored/Sweetened e-Liquids. But even then, I don't think I could have vaped 30% Flavoring + added Sweetener.

But if that is How you Roll, that is How you Roll.

BTW - I wonder what that Mix will taste like after 3 or 4 Days of Steeping?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
There was a time when I used Very Heavily Flavored/Sweetened e-Liquids. But even then, I don't think I could have vaped 30% Flavoring + added Sweetener.

But if that is How you Roll, that is How you Roll.

BTW - I wonder what that Mix will taste like after 3 or 4 Days of Steeping?
Ill let you know.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Depending on what sweetener you use, you may not notice too much change at all. Most sweeteners are pretty much shake and vape. I suppose the bad news is, it may not get much better, the good news being that you seem to find it perfect just the way it is, so maybe you don't actually want to see much of a change. LOL glad you found a winner. :)

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Depending on what sweetener you use, you may not notice too much change at all. Most sweeteners are pretty much shake and vape. I suppose the bad news is, it may not get much better, the good news being that you seem to find it perfect just the way it is, so maybe you don't actually want to see much of a change. LOL glad you found a winner. :)

Anna
Ill have to look at the bottle to see who made the sweetner, but i only added it by the drop. Maybe 20 drops in a 60ml batch of juice. It tied the two lemon flavors together some like i hoped it would. The resulting taste is kinda like country time brand lemonade mix. Or lemon drop candy. Or a cross of the two. At any rate, it turned out like i wanted. Even if i didnt measure anything, i have a good idea what i did use and can confidently make it again. If anybody wants to make this, dont be afraid of the higher flavor percentages, lemon is really tasty like this.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Try Shattered Lemon by Nevins on ELR (I subbed Vape Train Lemonade Clear for the FLV and Vape Train Sour Lemon for the Lemon Sicily) - excellent.

A fabulous lemon drop, Sherbet Lemon hard candy, is Dumbledore on ATF. In addition to the ingredients listed, I added 2% Vape Train Sour Lemon. SO good! I am totally addicted to VT Sour Lemon!
Dumbledore.... Bearded No. 1

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Lemon flavor vapes are very nice change of pace. Especially the lemonades and candies. Lemon goes nicely with bakery flavors too. Ive played around with several different variations. Cookies, cakes, custards. Lemon goes well with all of these. This latest mix though, is very nice. I will admit that i kinda over shot the nicotine. There are harsh moments at times but all in all, im liking it.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread