Lemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Oh, Ditto, asingh! Got lemon as a free sample which was good...I never would have ordered lemon on my own. I let it steep for a little over a week and then popped 2.5 mls in my eGo and was really surprised to find that I LOVED the stuff!!

Added a wee touch of Arctic Ice to yet another cartridge of the Lemon and impossibly, it got even better! Will definitely be ordering a 30 ml soon. Another Vaporbomb hit!

asingh20

Feb 18, 2012
Kent, Ohio
Oh, Ditto, asingh! Got lemon as a free sample which was good...I never would have ordered lemon on my own. I let it steep for a little over a week and then popped 2.5 mls in my eGo and was really surprised to find that I LOVED the stuff!!

Added a wee touch of Arctic Ice to yet another cartridge of the Lemon and impossibly, it got even better! Will definitely be ordering a 30 ml soon. Another Vaporbomb hit!

I would of never randomly ordered lemon either. I got it as a free sample. Definitely ordering a 30ml soon. This sample is almost finished =/ I haven't tried arctic ice yet. Will get that with my next order and try it out.

asingh20

Feb 18, 2012
Kent, Ohio
I, too, got lemon as a free sample and still haven't used it yet. I was just saving it for an emergency juice back up b/c let's face it...most lemon e-juice tastes like Pledge. Now you folks might have tempted me to remove it's backup status. I will update when I try it.

Its quite enjoyable, I mixed it with the vanilla sample I got from VB also last night in my atty, about 3 drops of vanilla and 2 drops of lemon. tasted amazing!

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Update: It does NOT taste like Pledge. It tastes like a really nice mild lemon candy. Maybe a Lemon Skittle or a Lemonhead?

Very nice. I agree with the suggestion that some Arctic Ice (which I don't have on hand) might be a nice addition to it although it's pretty good on it's own. I was going to give this one to my boyfriend who loves lemon flavors but now I'm not.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
If we're on the subject of odd things we like the smell of.. I do like the smell of the cleaner they use in schools.. lol forgot what it smelled lke until I went to my daughter's school lol

Bleach, really? I clean with it, but the smell actually makes me sick and gives me a headache from hell! I like a clean house, so I use it anyways. As for a Bleach Liquid, I wouldn't even open that sucker up lol.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Its quite enjoyable, I mixed it with the vanilla sample I got from VB also last night in my atty, about 3 drops of vanilla and 2 drops of lemon. tasted amazing!

5 ml bottle of Vanilla - birthday present (can't have until 3/31!)
30 ml of Lemon in the mail now!
hurryuphurryuphurryuplol! This is all asingh20's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread