Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
So, I took advantage of a 4th of July sale and I have my first, high end, mechanical mod coming in from Vapor Venue. Anyone have this one? I like how I don't necessarily need to lock it each time I set it down, but the option is there for when I toss it into my bag. For the price I got it for, I'm thinking that the Zorba attachment isn't coming with it, but that's okay. It'll be a pleasant surprise if it does. Any thoughts on this mod? Pros, cons, did I get ripped off even with the sale ($120)?

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
That sounds like an excellent price for just the mod...isn't the combination of the two usually about $300? I know there is at least one other person that frequents here that has one of these, just can't think of who it is at the moment.

The original price on the site is $295, so this is why I'm a bit confused. Seems that just the mod itself is higher then $120, so either way I won't be disappointed. It would seem they come together at that site though. They don't list the Zorbas separately, and I've gotten other genuine things from them for some pretty great prices before. The mod alone is appealing to me, with the switch and locking mechanism. I have a Stingray clone already, plus a Nemesis clone I just got today, and the locking ring on both is eh.. I like the idea that I can set the Hydra down without locking it, plus it just looks really nice. I'll be perfectly happy with the Hydra alone, but I'd love to have the Zorba as the Kick doesn't play nice with EVERYTHING. The kick won't play nice in my Stingray without threading showing for example.

As for the Nemesis, I love how it seems able to adjust for anything. I was able to figure it out with only a few minutes of playing around with it. It's just kinda eh though. Not sure why I got it save for the fact that everyone seems to have a Nemesis or a version of it. What's worse is that I fell for the 4th sales and bought a second, black, Nemesis for super cheap. $14. I'm sure it won't be as nice as the Hcigar I just got. Also got an Aqua clone in the mail today, so I'll be trying my hand at dual coils. Think I'll aim for .8 ohms and try it out on one of my mechs to see what all this sub-ohm with dual coils business is about...

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Ohh I see, you weren't sure based on the listing if the Zorba was included...from what I've seen, every vendor sells them together. Plus if it was marked down from $295.00, I would assume they are together. If so, that is an EXCELLENT price to get both brand new.

Yay! I really hope so. I love the look of mechs, but I use my Provari's more. If the Zorba can somewhat perform like my Provari, I'd be a very happy girl. Without it, I'll still be happy to replace my Stingray clone with a genuine mech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread