Less TH with VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying VG has no throat hit.
The people who mixed your VG didn't do it right. That is all there is to it.
Certain FLAVORS have more throat hit than others. VG has less chemicals in it so naturally it is safer and may have less throat hit than PG. If you bought 36mg VG and it didn't have throat hit, it was not 36mg. If you bought 18mg VG and it had no throat hit it was not 18mg. It was probably 4. The strength of the nicotine and the flavoring is what gives you throat hit with VG. Certain flavorings have alcohol in the ingredients. If someone messed up your juice you can add everclear or a higher strength nicotine solution to try to get a little more throat hit.

Nicotine=throat hit
Other chemicals that are bad for you=throat hit
Certain flavorings=throat hit
Alcohol=throat hit

I compare a marlboro red to 36mg of nicotine, although in realty a real marlboro red is probably much less, but you have all those bad chemicals in a real cigarette.

18mg is weak. Only new users think that it is strong. Try vaping 24mg vg or even 36mg vg. If you cut your juice with vg, you weakened it.

Reboot

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern Maine
Nicotine=throat hit
Other chemicals that are bad for you=throat hit
Certain flavorings=throat hit
Alcohol=throat hit

I compare a marlboro red to 36mg of nicotine, although in realty a real marlboro red is probably much less, but you have all those bad chemicals in a real cigarette.

18mg is weak. Only new users think that it is strong. Try vaping 24mg vg or even 36mg vg. If you cut your juice with vg, you weakened it.

:pop: Yeah!

I've never had any problems with TH and my VG liquids. The only time I had no throat hit on a VG liquid was when I bought 11mg ECOpure juice. It was like vaping air. Since then I go for 24mg juice and I get plenty of TH. And yes, I have vaped 24mg PG liquid enough to compare and I'd say if anything, they're about equal. But nothing beats the vapor you get from a pure VG liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread