The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Let me try this again... NEW post...!!!

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by jfulcher2, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jfulcher2

jfulcher2 Full Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Hi,
    My name is Jessica. Late 20's. Arizona. Not sure what I'm looking for but if anything a friend wouldn't hurt!!! I tried vaping a couple years ago or so, wrong ecig match, so I stopped.... Found a different ecig, tried it, LOVED IT, and that was a few months ago. But have been tobacco/analog free for almost three weeks. I love animals, but only have 1, a betta, named Prismo. Love electronics, technology, video games, etc... I live a quiet life. Prefer to websurf over watch TV... Or read... I like fantasy and sic-fi. When it comes to liquids I'm a fruity sweet type of gal. But I do like Turbosmog, mainly for its multipurpose talents... Anyways, PM me if you'd like to talk more, and I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite setup!!! ^_^
    [​IMG]

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
    -Vincent Van Gogh-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.