Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I decided to get a little fancy with my coil making. I twisted some 32 ga clapton wire and made a fairly large diameter coil. Dont know the exact diameter but its close to 5mm, maybe 6. Using it as a single coil on my rabbit. All i can say now is i've got this. It's a monster of a coil. And most importantly, i works beautifully. Amazing flavor and decent clouds for the rabbit. Im using both airflows on this, you know, so i don't catch my face on fire or something, lol. But really, it does work nicely, though its as thirsty as any tfv8.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I decided to get a little fancy with my coil making. I twisted some 32 ga clapton wire and made a fairly large diameter coil. Dont know the exact diameter but its close to 5mm, maybe 6. Using it as a single coil on my rabbit. All i can say now is i've got this. It's a monster of a coil. And most importantly, i works beautifully. Amazing flavor and decent clouds for the rabbit. Im using both airflows on this, you know, so i don't catch my face on fire or something, lol. But really, it does work nicely, though its as thirsty as any tfv8.

Did you twist two or more claptons together and then wrap a coil with the result?
How many wraps and what is the ohm reading?
How many watts are you feeding it?
What did you use for a wick?

Cheers
I

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Did you twist two or more claptons together and then wrap a coil with the result?
How many wraps and what is the ohm reading?
How many watts are you feeding it?
What did you use for a wick?

Cheers
I
Yes, twisted 2 clapton wires together, 5 wraps on the coil. Its ringing in at .33 ohms and i had to hit it with 80watts to get anything out of it. Wicking is cotton bacon. Had to set it diagonally across the posts so the cap would go back on. I bumped up to 90 watts for one hit, but backed it off when i remembered the time i burnt my moustache playing with too many watts. 80 works fine

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
If i could figure out how to post pics ill show ya.

upload-forum.png

or

forum-drop.png

or

5UPixLH.png

gttlR84.png

i5CPAtT.png

eecTmLS.png

yRomSkR.png

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Thanks. But im using my phone. Ive tried to upload photos but it didnt work. I wont stop trying til i get it tho
Using the website or Tapatalk? If website, go to "Upload a file" choose one
Screenshot_2017-11-07-19-56-37.png
and if it's an image it will give you options to insert it.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Last edited:

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Take smaller photos.
Change the size of the image captured in your camera app.
A 12m image is uselessly large.
3m or so should work perfectly.

Know your gear - (Badninja)
I
Many photo editing apps on Android have an option for saving a photo at different sizes. With my S8+ photos is take many times are almost 10mb in size. This one app for example called Pixlr does a great job of minimizing my photo to different sizes. You can open an image in the app and then go straight to save image and choose the size-
Screenshot_20171108-090117.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread