Ended Let's go! Movkin Disguiser Flash Giveaway - 1 week only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning vapers, how are we today?!
Good morning/afternoon. Will be much better once we win against these ridiculous deeming regulations :thumbs: Winning one of these awesome devices would help too :lol::lol::lol: Thanks again for giving us something good to think about :wub:

Reactions: Uncle

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
How many people do you think entered so far?

Looks like about four hundred. (If you click on "replies" in the thread listing you can see who all has posted in a thread. I got halfway down the list and counted about two hundred, before I gave up and just estimated that it's about twice that much in total.) So, twenty winners, out of four hundred entrants, that's a 1/20 chance for each of us! :)
I'd say about 465 is presently. but you never know how many there will be by Monday. could double or triple that:D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Good morning vapers, how are we today?!
@Jackxie2016 You two need to get together and see what you can work out to get a few more, a one in ten chance would be a nice touch. So if you can get the GREAT SUPER WONDERFUL people at Movekin to go for a 1 in ten ratio. Or even more but I don't want to seem greedy GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE. Sorry I got carried away there. That would be just super fantastic.

Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread