Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Let's hear it for Alien Visions' staff.......

Just a shout out to AV for being the PREMIER juice makers. Can you imagine what would happen if there was no Bobas Bounty? Or Gorilla? Or Hype or Raf or Havana Gold?

I would not know what to do.

Thanks, Alien Visions for making my vaping hobby something I look forward to and think about the moment my feet hit the floor each morning.

YOU guys rock!:laugh:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
The thought scares me too.....like what if god forbid something happens to Ben & the wookies? The thought sends shivers down my spine, because all other juices are "just ok".

I'd just be down on my knees praying that he releases the now famous HYPE recipe to me, & of course i'd try to talk him into sharing the recipes to your favorite juices too. I don't know............could we 'really' mix them like Ben does? Something tells me "No".

I enjoy trying lots of different things.......but the one thing that is my "go to/everyday" is Hype in my purple Reo Mini. I was thinking last night if I were ever hospitalized or something, I would hand the Reo to my husband in Pre-op to put in his pocket, & he could hand it back to me after I wake up "post-op". Afterall, my husband KNOWS that the purple Reo is full of liquid gold at all times & he knows just how much I depend on it. It's sorta like my security blanket.

ahahahaha, i bought a provari the other night from someone local in Houston. It works good & all, but while I was running errands yesterday.......what did I take with me?? The purple reo mini full of HYPE.

P.S. Ben, I'm suppose to tell you per BSP on Vape TV that "he needs to get his azz & fabulous juices down to vapercon next weekend". Anyways.......I told him that i'd pass the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread