Lets see everyones "juice cellar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
20140430_212522.jpg

From left to right...5 oz. Butter Rum, 3 oz. Cherry, 1 oz. Cherry, 3 oz. peppermint, 1 oz. Peppermint, 1 oz. Banana, 1 oz. Spearmint, 1 oz. Caramel and 1 oz. Butterscotch. Only the Butter Rum has nic at 1mg/ml. All are DIY.

Last edited:

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I'm hoping to move back too NC after I lived there for a year but came back to Ohio to take care of my mom. Ohio isn't too bad tho.
Btw check out mount baker Vaper for good juice at pretty low prices.
I just got the Five Pawns today and paying almost $30 with tax for 30ml about made me cry.
But I have to say it's worth every penny.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Perhaps this weekend I'll make an effort to pulll all my bottles out to take a picture. Most of mine is from Ahlusion.

MBV was a waste of money for me - it all got either given away or thrown in the trash. They use Flavor West and it tastes awful to me. So in the end - I bought cheap and got cheap, and threw away money rather than saving money.

I just got an acrylic makeup stand and it holds 24 10 ml bottles. I need to order at least 3 more. LOL

vanillayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
South Carolina

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Went to home depot and picked up a few sets of rotating trays (large enough to hold about 15-20 30 ml bottles) that are stackable. It may not be a cellar, but for $6 box (2 trays) I'm happy.

I don't suppose I could beg you to find a link to what you picked up, so I know what to look for? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread