Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley

1013101022-1.jpg

Joe944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2011
ca
I have two mutts living with me! The first is a 13 year old Aussie/Golden mix who has some bad arthritis problems, probably won't be around too much longer, but he has had a good life. The second is a year and a half old Black Lab/Doberman mix who is too crazy for her own good!

This is Lilly when we first got her at 8 weeks old! Some neighbors had just brought her home and couldn't keep her so they brought her to us.

2010-03-21170118.jpg

2010-03-21155121.jpg

2010-03-21155138.jpg

2010-03-26124256.jpg

More random pictures of the pup as she gets a bit older!

2010-06-16195221.jpg

2010-07-23100524.jpg

IMG_20101020_141733.jpg

IMG_20110107_114519.jpg

IMG_20110802_151500.jpg

Starbuck (the aussie/golden) did NOT get along with the puppy at first, so this was a rare shot!

2010-03-22153646.jpg

And here are some pics of the old guy. :)

2010-03-27200555.jpg

2010-03-21170241.jpg

2010-07-26152628.jpg

2010-07-12100427.jpg

IMG_20110802_152022.jpg

Awesome looking dogs everyone!

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
pics arnt great but hey, the old english bulldog is new to us as of yesterday!-)) hes 3 years old and is a ham!-)) next in line is my red nose pitbull, weve had her since she was born...she was the runt and she stayed a runt lol she weighs about 40-50 punds soaking wet..i call her my mini pit!-)) last is my brothers boxer nakitta mix, shes a rescue from a place that she got beat and my brother has trained and loved her well, no more aggression and is great with my kids, still loves to play and likes to round the kids up for us lol, enjoy!-))
bulldog-burley
2z52dxd.jpg

pitbull-zoe
1z5roko.jpg

boxer/nakitta-mowi, my brotheres dog
n5sbb.jpg

chellepeteygun3.jpg

My Petey- He is supposed to be a jam up squirrel dog, bred into him outa a champion line- He is a mountain Feist- BUT, hubbys says "he cant sniff out nothing but a dumbass sucker -- see watch--- Petey- go find momma!!" and then Petey jumps in my lap...

he thinks he is a lap dog and hubby thinks he is a comedian...

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I got Stella as a 6 week old pup. Some insane woman was pushing her around in a shopping cart at PetsMart with two other pups, both males, that were twice her size. All had fungus and were pitiful looking. Being that she's female...and the lack of care I was witnessing...I saw her life (if I, or someone else didn't take her) pass before my eyes. I imagined she'd never be fixed and become a puppy making ball of misery and I couldn't stand it so I took her. The woman said her mother was a Pit and her father was a Chow. Stella has almost NO legs. :lol: She's short and long and made of pure patience and love. I have no idea what she really is beyond that. I adore her. :D

Thank you, I am mighty fond of them myself :) I see that you have a 'pitbull' of your own. Which breed is she? She looks like a Staffy :)

~Tiger

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Whatever mix she is, she is totally adorable. I have found that the various 'pit bull' breeds tend to make the very best of pets. She is fortunate that you saw her that day and fell in love with her. You are fortunate, as well, to have such a wonderful girl to love :)

I got Stella as a 6 week old pup. Some insane woman was pushing her around in a shopping cart at PetsMart with two other pups, both males, that were twice her size. All had fungus and were pitiful looking. Being that she's female...and the lack of care I was witnessing...I saw her life (if I, or someone else didn't take her) pass before my eyes. I imagined she'd never be fixed and become a puppy making ball of misery and I couldn't stand it so I took her. The woman said her mother was a Pit and her father was a Chow. Stella has almost NO legs. :lol: She's short and long and made of pure patience and love. I have no idea what she really is beyond that. I adore her. :D

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
<-----My Mattie Marie. She has blessed me with loads of love for 4 years now. Not sure what breed she is but pretty sure mostly fence jumper nor do I know her age but guess about 7. She was found at a dumpster with 5 babies in the dead of winter. Only 3 of the babies made it. She was at a shelter that does kill after a few weeks so I feel like I saved her life. Her babies were adorable so I knew they would have no problem finding homes for them. She is such a joy.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
:cry:

She's beautiful! And so are you.

<-----My Mattie Marie. She has blessed me with loads of love for 4 years now. Not sure what breed she is but pretty sure mostly fence jumper nor do I know her age but guess about 7. She was found at a dumpster with 5 babies in the dead of winter. Only 3 of the babies made it. She was at a shelter that does kill after a few weeks so I feel like I saved her life. Her babies were adorable so I knew they would have no problem finding homes for them. She is such a joy.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you Bianca. She is beautiful both inside and out. She is sitting at my feet right now. I think she is saying that she wants a piece of rawhide. guess I better get her one. One of her fav treats and good for her teeth too. Her teeth were really gross when she came to live with me. Not now. Amazing what the right food and treats can do for them. I've never brushed a furkids teeth. I just let her do it herself and she actually having fun doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread