Let's talk mints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Howdy, so I've resigned myself to the fact that I am and always will be in love with Banana Fosters Coffee as my all day vape (nothing else comes close), but I do crave a minty flavor every now and then to refresh things and satisfy my cool/minty cravings. Anyone have opinions on any of the different mints on Ms. T's menu? I'm torn between the 9 O'clock mint, After Dinner Mint, Aunt T's Mint, and Butter Mint. Or even the Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I prefer creamy mints rather than straight up wintergreen/spearmint/peppermint. Thinking of ordering maybe 3 sample sizes in my next order, but having trouble deciding. Help?

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, I talked to T last night and got some good suggestions for you. She thinks very highly of the flavor of her Peppermint Hot Chocolate. This one uses a lighter colored chocolate and the mint is a bit more subdued than other mint flavors. You could also get an even creamier taste by opting to have it with marshmallow. Next, she suggested her Peppermint White Chocolate, which is light colored and creamy, or the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. The latter has a bit stronger chocolate taste with a subtle coffee flavor too. The 9 O'Clock Mint might be another good choice. This one uses a darker colored chocolate, but it is minty and chocolaty. She felt that the Buttermint MAY not be the best choice yet, as it is a bit of an acquired taste. Another good suggestion she made is that you purchase a bottle of regular Peppermint. Having that around would allow you to try ANY other flavor you want, to which you can add a little Peppermint to your liking. Since of course you would order your Peppermint in your normal nic level, mixing it with other flavors would have no effect on reducing that.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Now you've got me intersted in that Buttermilk, Brandon...lol..why an acquired taste? What does it remind people of?

You know, Buttermint is one I can't personally describe. I have been working for T for 2 years but still haven't been able to get through the entire menu. Since mint flavors aren't so much my thing, I haven't been through that whole list. I'll see if I can get Ms T to give me a better description or maybe post here about it.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread