Liberty Flights: A user defined experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
While, it is true that, there have been some problems with the RIVA batteries...

Abe fully acknowledges that there are a great many returns, (on LF's ECF forum), and is actively striving to improve the situation, both on a customer by customer basis, and in an inovative larger sense. His commitment to this industry is obvous. (I'm not a big fan of his, forum decorum, but sprinkled with a little, IAmYourSalt, makes it palatable lol!

The only supplier I have ever ordered hardware from is LF, but I have read up on many suppliers forums, and it seems clear, that there is no supplier, that does not have to replace defective equipment at times, (and sometimes the replacements need replacing!).

In the event of any problem I may need assistance with, LF. is the supplier I want to be dealing with! I know for sure I can expect a higher standard of attention to the issue,

Any issue a customer may encounter, will be satisfactorily resolved. An email, or phone call, gets prompt attention. (There may be delays, at times, I have not encountered any myself).

I love using LF for my vaping needs. Their web design is a pleasure to use, the many customer reviews make it easier to evaluate, and choose product, and check out is a breeze. I also love hitting "Check Out" and seeing that generous ECF discount! =) As well as an additional discount for any reviews I have written, (as customers may review, any item previously purchased, for a discount!!).

Yeah pricing, well...you just can't find a better deal.

Shipping is lightning fast. I order, hit refresh, and see my dispatches items lol! (ok, not quite THAT fast, but that's close!)

There seem to be some people, that are determined to take the, "Cut off Your Nose, To Spite Your Face", approach to handling problems, and they are posting of taking their business to other suppliers... (I'll miss the excitement, but I'll get over it! :p )

As for me... I'll hang in with LF. Anyone working as hard as they are, to be the best, will be. I plan to enjoy the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread