Liberty Flights Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Nov 30, 2010
Michigan
About two or two and a half weeks ago, I ordered two kits from Liberty Flights. I originally wanted a Riva 510 special edition kit but accidentally ordered a Riva 901. I realized my mistake and ordered the kit I wanted and sent them a cancellation ticket for the 901. About four hours later, I received the confirmation email for both kits being sent out.

I tried calling them and only got voice mail, so I left them a message. The next evening I received a phone call from Justin when he said they would refund my money as long as I sent the package back unopened. During this phone call he was helpful and respectful. I was told that they didn't get the cancellation ticket in time because they were very busy getting ready for a vapor's convention in Las Vegas.

Here it is two weeks later and after several emails I was told that my refund will be applied as store credit. During all my emails and my one phone call to Justin, there was NOTHING said about my refund being applied as store credit. Then last night Justin calls me again (after my last email explaining my displeasure with how I was being treated) to say that my refund will AGAIN take two weeks to be put into my account due to the owner being based in the UK. Not to mention Justin's demeanor was a lot less friendly.

I honestly have NEVER had such a runaround from a company other than one that is state funded. If they would have looked at their tickets before shipping I would not be in this situation. It should not take two weeks to give me my refund and it shouldn't take two more weeks to make a digital transaction. I also should mention that my 510 Riva Special Edition came to me with spots on the battery that look as if they have rust on them. I have to take steal wool to them to clean them, but I'm afraid the brush finish will be ruined.

Liberty Flights fail in customer service. Sure, they have great prices, but if you make a mistake in your ordering, you will have to either keep it or deal with weeks of frustration. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread