Liberty Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
Okay, so I've noticed the love-fest between people on this forum and Liberty Flights, but I have to tell you I was doubtful. I ordered some Ego's from them when they had them on sale for $40 and had zero problems. Since my measure of a company is based on how they handle problems that do arise, I was not willing to praise them simply for being average in this industry on shipping speed. (The e-cig industry has some seriously great, fast suppliers).

Fast forward to today. I had ordered a Riva simply to see if they were on par with an Ego and as great as everyone claims. When I opened the box, I noticed one of the batteries looked odd. As I pulled it out of the packaging, half of the black coating came off leaving the steel underneath, while the rest of it easily wiped off with a paper towel. Uh Oh.

I sent an email to Liberty Flights telling them that I had received a battery with factory defect coating and explained the situation, included a picture of the (now steel) battery next to the plastic containing a large portion of the coating. I told them that other than visually the battery was not damaged, and I did not mind a steel battery but I only have black cones and don't like the look, so asked them if instead of having to send this kit back if they could simply send me a matching cone for the one battery. I then went on about my business only to receive a reply in less than 5 minutes from Abe, telling me no problem. I replied to his email and between our brief email exchange consisting of about 3 replies, he had replied each time within minutes. I also have a cone on the way.

All in all, Liberty Flights has handled this beautifully, and I could not ask for faster service when dealing with an issue. Considering I have been vaping over a year and have used a whole bunch of vendors, with each and every one of them being superb, it is easy to satisfy me, but hard to impress me since I expect top notch, excellent service before and after the sale. This time, I'll go ahead and say it, I'm impressed.

Liberty Flights has most definitely earned my future business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread