Liberty Stix Response To FDA Lab Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
You mean the discretion in a business similar to big tobacco right. Lies, smokescreens, and always looking out for numero uno right?

I don't exactly believe that your products are insured. How can a product not approved or registered by the fda be insured. Would be the equivelant of a drug company getting insured to sell an unnaproved drug.

Please provide me with your insurance company. I would not see how they would insure you if they knew exactly what your business is.

I worked insurance for a while, there is no way they would stand to gain from insuring an unapproved product. They just wouldn't. Now it might with some stretch of the imagination be possible for them to insure the battery components but not the juice.

C'mon now. Restraint? I believe we are all showing restraint here. I don't see any of us cursing and flaming one another.

All I see here are well thought out pieces of argument. Hell, i'd be happy arguing over a couple of beers , vaping some 36 mg red bull.

Peace

Since I have found that that they won't be insuring any other e-cig suppliers because Liberty Stix is the only company that I know of that has disclosed EVERY ingredient in order to acquire even a quote on our product, I can now disclose that information..... I didn't disclose it before because of smart business...not smokescreens, smart business is keeping the stuff that costs me time and money to myself. Yeah that's looking out for numero uno I guess, but in the process of acquiring insurance I am looking out for numero you TOO.

Oswald Companies....
oswald companies - Producers and Practice Leaders

It is product liability insurance that you are questioning...and YES everything...electronic components, cartridge, and our premium American made pre-filled cartridge formula...ALL under our HUGE umbrella.

I will PM you our agent's email and phone number. I would only hope that you provide a retraction and edit after you get what you are looking for. Since I am home I don't have the policy number in front of me....OH and you can confirm through him whether or not they have received our lab analysis as well and I'm sure he will give you whatever information you need. Ingredient contents etc.

Since I spent the time to respond, I do hope you do your homework with them.

Thanks Seb

P.S. I am guessing by your response that you gave that I was correct in the fact that your suppliers are treating you like family, of the red headed step child sort :)

P.P.S. I also went to a restaurant the other day... had a fantastic piece of salmon with a mango papaya sauce... I asked the server what was in it.... she said it was a secret recipe and they wouldn't tell me.... I instantly thought they were poisoning me with their smokescreens JK

Last edited:

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
Can I use liquid to top off, or fill, my own cartridges?
Liberty Stix is a staunch advocate against the average consumer using liquid on their own. First off, we now test returned components and are finding that MOST of the returned electronics are from users using NON Liberty Stix liquid. This liquid is known to have additives which add to carbonization on the heating coil of the atomizer, hence causing it to fail. Therefore, using liquid or other cartridges voids your warranty. Additionally, if you misdrop liquid, you can short out your battery and atomizer. Finally, topping off your cartridges is known to promote harmful bacterial growth and the effects of repeated heating and inhalation of bacteria is not known, but a basic understanding of science would suggest it can’t be healthy.

Is there scientific data on this statement in bold from your websites FAQ? I have yet to hear anything on this matter that supports this claim.

Just based on the flavorings which are natural flavorigs, we know this to be fact. There has not been enough scientific testing over lengthy periods of time to assess whether or not the anti-bacterial environment provided by PG is enough to ward off any harmful micro-organisms. Hence why our liquid contains a percentage of natural preservative.

However, the outside of the mouthpiece with continued use, extended time periods of use, would yield an environment conducive to bacterial growth...not only amongst and between a number of users, but even one user....unless said mouthpiece is periodically wiped with alcohol or anti bacterial soap.

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
Just based on the flavorings which are natural flavorigs, we know this to be fact. There has not been enough scientific testing over lengthy periods of time to assess whether or not the anti-bacterial environment provided by PG is enough to ward off any harmful micro-organisms. Hence why our liquid contains a percentage of natural preservative.

However, the outside of the mouthpiece with continued use, extended time periods of use, would yield an environment conducive to bacterial growth...not only amongst and between a number of users, but even one user....unless said mouthpiece is periodically wiped with alcohol or anti bacterial soap.

Anyone that refills washes both the inner and outer cartridge every few days or so...

topping off your cartridges is known to promote harmful bacterial growth

You don't have anything to back this up then other than your statement above.

Talen,
I appreciate your opinion and thoughts on the matter. I am glad you are happy with your current supply and convention. The great thing about this industry is that you have a choice to choose whomever you want to purchase from, and if you choose your current supplier, I am absolutely fine with that.....and if you choose my company, well, I can only hope you enjoy the product that we take so much pride in.... I would only ask, as I have now on multiple occasions asked, that you seek to see how YOUR supplier, whom I am sure you regard as family, protects you.....as a consumer of his/her product.

Thanks and happy vaping

Seb

P.S. There will be few in this industry that can sustain the scrutiny of the current legal climate... but I promise you I am a businessperson... I'm not a flash in the pan, and I'm not a charlatan... but I will do whatever I can to make sure that I can make ecigs a staple for Americans.

Last edited:
Steve how did your call with Oswald go? Have you decided against calling them? It just seemed like you were really interested in finding out the truth about some if not all of my claims, but I haven't heard from you.

Please advise, also if there is anyone else interested in pursuing the truthfullness about some or all of my claims, please PM me so I can pass on the contact information.

Sincerely,
Sebastian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread