Life after Menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've vaped for 2 or 3 months, switching from Marlboro Menthol Lights. Since then, I've bought every ice, subzero, cold e-liquid I can get my hands on. I've even got some PG and Menthol Crystals to bump things up a notch.

A few weeks ago I tried some blueberry menthol. I didnt like it at first but its absolutely delicious.

Next, I tried my first non-menthol. Something called Tiger's Blood. Sweet, Strawberry, Coconut, Pineapple mixture. It opened my world. I can even spike it with a few drops of menthol if I miss the chill factor.

Any of you menthol smokers out there, did you ever step out of the box and if so, what flavors have you liked?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I also was a Marlboro Menthol smoker. My first flavored e-liquid was an Ice Menthol, but I had an open mind and tried a large variety of flavors pretty much from the start.

Most of my flavors are fruit or coffee flavors. Just recently I've been mixing a coffee and a tobacco flavor that has become my favorite.

My primary delivery attachments are cartotanks. I keep about a dozen of them running simultaneously, each with their own flavor. I typically switch out 3 - 4 times a day to a different flavor for variety.

Last edited:

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I think this happens to most of us who were menthol smokers. I also have menthol crystals and some peppermint, spearmint essential oils that I use at times for vaping, but I have found that I like so many other non-menthol flavors such as the fruits, bakery types etc, but I typically make a blend of most of the fruits so that I have them in menthol as well when I feel like having it, but find that this mostly happens when I travel outside of the house or what I get vapor's tongue! I like making my own blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread