Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
OK, I LOVE my ProVari. But I don't think I would want to carry two of them around in my shirt pocket. Before I got the ProVari the other day, I kept 4 EGOs going all the time so I wouldn't get burnt taste. Two with tobacco and two with Grape. I sort of have two 'go to' juices and will likely still want both handy. Now that I have the ProVari, I don't think I'd be satisfied with using an EGO for the other juice.

So sometime in the near future I'm going to want another mod. (going to have to wait a couple weeks at least before spending any more money on a PV, unless I want to sleep with Buddy, our dog.) I will likely be looking for a light weight 3.7 volt mod. Not a box.

Or, I don't know, maybe a box. If it was a box maybe it would help the ProVari stand up in my shirt pocket. Suggestions?

nqabassist26

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
SoCal
Have you looked at the Little Sister? It is more of a lighter shape/size and comes in VV too. Portable and powerful little device!

I was going to say the same thing. It's the size of a lighter and it's VV and looks cool. I want one as a backup to my Provari and as my "out and about" PV.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Or, I don't know, maybe a box. If it was a box maybe it would help the ProVari stand up in my shirt pocket. Suggestions?

Check out this video review, or the one I did.

I also love my ProVari, but found that at times, it wasn't that convenient to carry around with me.

Went with the newly released Ultimo... probably one of, if not THE lightest PV's on the market, and the battery life will last easily, all day, probably two full days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread