Like the new stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

420GypsyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Near a beach in a desert.
OMG Rob, you've got some cool new stuff in your store! Love the colors. What's with the prices? They seem to have gone down some as well. Is that because of the recent FDA news?

BTW are you going to start selling more juice flavors? Also, are you expecting new juice supplies soon. You're running low. Just thought I would give you a heads up. :p

Anyway...you rock Rob. Thanks for the great service! :thumbs:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
how is your menthol... Im looking for a really good menthol that hits your mouth like an artic breeze.... just cant find it lol...... and will you have a VG selection? I've had some Red Cow VG and it does produce some awesome vapor and it doesn't dry out throat. So I'm thinking of switching to VG.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Thanks Hef!

Imeo has talked about discontinuing the GGT but he said he will send me 8 more in a week or so...I'm trying to convince him to keep the GGT and Grant as well.
I'm thinking of getting a grant just for my 14500 batteries... I'm not clear on this but do you need spacers for the 14500 batteries? But this will be way later though at least a couple of months. I'm getting something else first :)

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Hef!

Imeo has talked about discontinuing the GGT but he said he will send me 8 more in a week or so...I'm trying to convince him to keep the GGT and Grant as well.

Me too Rob - let's both keep hassling him and maybe we'll get somewhere. :D
I think we need to have the simpler (& cheaper) options for people to choose exactly what they want.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
No spacers aren't necessary...

I'm thinking of getting a grant just for my 14500 batteries... I'm not clear on this but do you need spacers for the 14500 batteries? But this will be way later though at least a couple of months. I'm getting something else first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread