Kudos to Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, he's gone above and beyond with service. He's so easy going and willing to talk when I call him about ANYTHING. If you are looking for an outstanding vendor, Jack is your man. I get all my supplies except nic juice (he doesn't sell it) from him. YOU ROCK Jack!!!! I'm so glad I ordered from you first and will continue to promote you to everyone I talk to about vaping. :thumb::thumbs::wub:

sweetp

Jan 7, 2010
British Columbia
I'll add to the kudos. About a month ago, my 510 PT mysteriously quit working. I wrote to Jack and he asked me to send it back to him. Believe it or not, it turns out the broken PT that I mailed to him never reached its destination. But without any questions asked, and trusting the word of a total stranger, Jack sent me a brand new PT.
So if you're reading this Jack, my hat's off to you for going beyond the standard level of customer service. :thumb:

Roadstar

Apr 1, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I've also had nothing but excellent experiences with HappyVaper !! You are truely a pleasure to deal with Jack. Today I received the order I put in YESTERDAY for about 20 different flavourings... After checking out and paying for my order,I realized that I was going to need some extra mixing bottles and a few syringes to make some consistant brews. So I went back to the happyvaper website and put in another order for these items, and was once again charged for shipping...This morning I got an email from Jack saying that he had combined the two orders into 1 package,and that I would receive the package today.A few minutes later I got another email from HappyVaper containing a gift certificate for the difference in the extra shipping charges that I had paid for. Thanx Jack!! Sure enough when I got home from work today the package was here as promised with a few extra goodies in it to boot !! I would highly recommend HappyVaper to anyone who's on the fence about what vendor to use in the GTA, I mean this guy actually met me at a coffee shop when I got my first 510 kit. And spent almost an hour with me answering all my questions, didn't know me from a hole in the ground. Where else can you get that kind of service? Unheard of A+... Keep up the Great work!! :thumbs: How's that for a first post?

John

( I've been lurking around ECF for a while but only registered today... Lots of great reading on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread