Linda (owner) of The Perfumer's Apprentice is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :D:D:D

Well, there are suppliers, and then there are SUPPLIERS!

My 1st experience: I placed an order on April 13th.:

Bergamot-8ml 1 Black Pepper Madagascar-8ml 1 tobacco Absolute (1. Pure)-8ml 1 Vanilla (Bourbon) Flavor-15 ml 1 Ethyl Maltol crystals-15 ml

The prices are unbelievably low for the quality of the product :D In my comments, I suggested she carry dropper bottles for all of us as well. Not more than 5 min. after my order was sent, the phone was a ringin' with Linda on the other end :shock: "What type of bottles would you like to see" she asked. We got to talking, and I gave her my input along with some special tracking down request of a certain bottle everyone has been talking about ;) We finished up our lovely chat, and I went about my day...Not ten min. later had I received an email from her notifying me that my order had shipped, she was sending me free sample bottles to get my opinion, ordered juice from a supplier whose bottles people have been raving about (just to track down where she could get them empty). Wow, wow, & another WOW!!!

Guys & Gals...this is a woman who obviously LOVES what she does! I received my order in two days, and this stuff is just stellar :p

I'm focusing on DIY tobacco these days, and nothing gets better than Linda's operation and FlavourArt. I'm stocked up for AT LEAST A YEAR, and happy as can be...Smoking analogues was NEVER this good...and trust me, I LOVED my American Spirit Mediums ;)

Linda is just one of those types who has been around long enough to know how to please the most discerning connoisseurs, and I'm looking forward to a long standing relationship with her and her beloved and greatly named operation - The Perfumer's Apprentice!!!

Much Success & Love sent to this wonderful little slice of heaven!

Best - Mr.e

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
I couldn't agree more. Linda is a great person and she really cares about her customers. It couldn't be more evident in her customer care. outstanding.

I love her DIY section. The 15ml glass bottles with eye dropper are the perfect size and even her 4ml dropper bottles. I'd buy the flavors for the cool bottles alone lol.

her flavors are crystal clear, spot on for flavor and the price is perfect for sampling flavors affordably, until you find your perfect DIY vape.

can't say enough good things about the lady.

FYI - for those that have never tried her flavors, if you keep your order @ $15. or less, you'll get the $3. postal shipping option. If you go over $15, it bumps up to priority mail costs.

I got a 15ml bottle and about 8 4ml flavors in glass dropper bottles for $18. shipped and i got it in a few days.

Want to try her new waffle flavor on my next order.

linda's a keeper and i love giving her my business.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Does the Tobacco flavor she has taste like a fresh tobacco leaf or like an analog when vaped ?

Sure does...It's VERY THICK, and 2 drops per 10ml goes A LONG WAY! An 8ml vial will last you forever :p You can take the vial, and place it in a glass shorter than it...fill with VERY hot water, and let sit for 5 min...this will ease the usage as far as drops go ;)

You'll want to get some of the ingredients I mentioned above in my purchase, and go into the Posts regarding usage. Get some advice from the DIY guys who've been around a while before experimenting yourself...Amazing stuff! Truly AMAZING!

The ECF is awesome for this kind of stuff, so rather than just give out recipes...do a little leg work, and you'll be thrilled in the end ;)

Happy Mixing & Happy Vaping!

Best - Mr.e

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Gamedemon,

The Pure TA that I have tastes like Ducados from Spain...A Black Tobacco. Honestly, you can turn this stuff into whatever you want. There a ways of tweaking mixes to closely emulate "a lit analogue". Because you're not burning anything, I truly don't see the point as boxed and burn 'em cigs. taste like crap (after a year & a half analogue free) IMHO...you may just think you're missing them. If you want to talk about fine rolling Tobacco, then we're getting pretty damn close in flavor profiling, and I am just blown away...Hope this helps!!!!

Best - Mr.e

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
gamedemon, if you decide to go with the thick tobacco absolute, get some ethyl maltol crystals or their cotton candy flavor (ethyl maltol premixed) to take the bite out of it. you'll get a very smooth tobacco flavor that way. the TA alone can be pretty bitter. with EM or marshmallow it's perfect.

a little goes a LONG way so 1 small bottle of TA and a 15ml bottle of cotton candy should last you a long, long time. be sure you have some PG or VG to mix it up.

I get my USP PG at a local pharmacy. a pint bottle for $12 + tax.

Linda may even have some on her site. if not you can ask her.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
has anyone tried the premixed stuff that has the ethyl Maltol in it already ? is this still bitter ?

i hadn't noticed that she had a tobacco blend. wow that one should be perfect. scubatandan on the forum formulated it and he's the man for DIY'g.

http://store.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6687-tobacco-blend.aspxhttp://store.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6687-tobacco-blend.aspx
This is a blend of Tobacco Absolute, ethyl maltol and pure grain alcohol.
The formula is approx. 2 drops tobacco to 10ml alcohol with 1/4 teas. ethyl maltol.
(Formula developed by scubabatdan!)

honestly you can't go wrong. give them a try is about all i can suggest. i love that she's taken all the work out of it for us with the EM and TA. you should be able to make any custom vape desired with her flavors.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I have to take my hat off to Linda at PA(and Brandy).I placed an order last week for some Tobacco absolute and Ethyl Maltol crystals before realizing that PA had a pre-mixed Tobacco blend.Talked to Brandy over the phone and they changed the order without issue. Products were also recieved in a timely manner!(On a side note: This Tobacco blend takes the cake for those who hate mixing)

Thanks Linda for a positive shoping experience!
:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread