Liquid Comparisons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Just thought I would throw this out there. My favorite flavors have been puresmokers riskee and cola and they still are. But I was looking for a tobacco flavor that I would like, one that has definite flavor but is not too strong or too harsh, more smooth. I have tried the following:

trog's (screwdriver) tobacco flavor
Johnson Creek tobacco flavor
puresmokers 555 and marlboro flavors
EastMall.net's Kent flavor

For me the Kent flavor is the nicest. Definite tobacco flavor but very smooth and rich. No knock on the other flavors or brands but I have never seen anyone mention this flavor before and I think it is one of the better tobacco flavor's out there.:)

PS: It was 27mg with my SD.

Last edited:

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
I haven't tried Kent, but you've got me interested.

I've tried everything else you mentioned, and more. My favorite all-day vape is Riskee. (PS) I've also been in persuit of a great tobacco flavor. I like True Vapor's Marlboro, (a little stronger than PS) JC's Tennessee cured, (mild but tastey) Janty Heavy Shag is the strongest I've tried. (by far!) It feels like it has black pepper in it to provide the throat hit. (makes me cough if I hit it too hard) I did a mix of that with PS Marlboro and it was great. It had a strong throat hit and close to tobacco flavor/ feel.

I'm off to Eastmall

Let me know what you find.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
nite, I was using 27mg in case that matters with my SD, so throat hit might be a little easier with what I was using. And since you mentioned riskee which is also one of my favorites, when I top off with the Kent and take a big hit, there is a hint of riskee in the flavor to me. It might just be me, however.

Let me know how you like it if you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread