Liquid Doesn't Seem to be Wicking / Dry Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfisher

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2013
Springfield, Ohio, USA
Hey Guys and Girls,

I've recently started vaping again (2nd day now). I'm trying to use my emini, but I keep having to flick and / or shake the thing in order to get the air bubbles to rise to the top of the tank (every one or two drags). This is happening one two different batteries with 3 different atomizers, so I'm thinking that the problem is not with the equipment.

I'm vaping Space Jam Starship I and am just wondering if it is maybe too thick of a juice. I don't have anything else to try right now, but I've got an order of about 6 different Ahlusion flavors on the way (all 70 PG / 30 VG, hopefully that'll be thin enough).

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
You don't say what the vg ration is in the one you're vaping but if you think thickness may be the problem, adding a couple of drops of distilled water will help thin it. Its better to have just slightly weaker juice in nic strength and taste than none at all that works until your order arrives. Just experiment right in the tank. Take the cap off if you don't have a needle nose or syringe and a drop or two that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread