Liquid Smells Burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I have gotten a few liquids that had this problem. Its not the flavor, it sounds like it may have gone bad, possibly during shipping if you just received it. Was it the only bottle in the order? I have had French Pipe, Capp, and a few others come in like that a few times. Mostly it was items that sat in I would say contact the seller and see if they will swap it out.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have gotten a few liquids that had this problem. Its not the flavor, it sounds like it may have gone bad, possibly during shipping if you just received it. Was it the only bottle in the order? I have had French Pipe, Capp, and a few others come in like that a few times. Mostly it was items that sat in I would say contact the seller and see if they will swap it out.
Thank you thats what I think I bought it from a private person (to remain nameless) and it just seems bad.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I had my grandson smell it and he didn't agree. I also recieved my 5volt passthrough today and I can't believe it but it tastse better, not great but better. The smell is starting to grow on me or my nasal senses are burned out cause I can't smell it as bad either. So all in all I guess I'll live after all. Thank you for all the help everybody.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
It's always good practice to keep the bottles in the fridge to keep them fresh.

There's actually some disagreement on this. I can't find the thread, but a guy did an experiment where he left some juice on the dash of his car, down south, in the summer. I believe he left it there for about a week, with no noticeable change in the color, smell, or taste.

Refrigeration certainly wouldn't hurt it, though. There are a lot of people who keep their juice refrigerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread