Status
Not open for further replies.

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
For Johnson Creek it's 18mg of nicotine per 1.2ml of eliquid. For everyone else it's mg per ml.

Hey Kate, just want to say that it is nice to have your wealth of knowledge back in the New Members' Forum again! Seems like righttovape was your new home away from home lately. We all missed you!!

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
kate is correct.and if i understand correctly, you will probably get about half a ml per cart depending on brand etc.(many hold about 1 ml, but you wont be able to vape that out without burning the material).might even be less like .3ml for some smaller models. so expect to get about 5-10 mg of nic from a cart of 18mg stregnth.someone correct me if im off:p

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi Andy.

Well, as you say it depends on individual use and your tolerance and dependence levels.

The average amount people vape is 2ml per day.

If you smoked 20x0.6mg then you are losing 12mg per day if you stop.

That's 2ml of 6mg eliquid. But and this is a big but ... that's if you spread your 'allowance' evenly throughout the vaping day. If you vape zero and have occasional spikes when you have a craving for a smoke then you could use 1ml of 12mg per day and as much zero as you want.

I'm finding that zero/low with medium/high spikes is much more satisfying than an even level of low or medium. It's much more like the spikes we get from smoking and tolerance doesn't build up and ruin the effect, you can get a buzz with low this way.

Everyone has their own strategy so it's really a trial and error thing. You aren't used to high levels of nic though so go easy and if you want to take high build tolerance gradually. It's probably better to take some high nic to satisfy cravings than to take low and not be satisfied and be tempted to smoke.

EDIT
We keep posting at the same time Sanner :)
It's good to be back, I couldn't get this forum for a while after everyone else could. I like Right to Vape too, it feels like it's going somewhere but there's lots of chatting to do here :D

That sounds about right Jim, 0.3ml for superminis, 0.5ml for minis and 1ml for classic/penstyles.

Last edited:

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Thanks Kate

Sorry for a bit of a thread hijack :oops: mph sparked a question I had for a while. I have only been vaping 11mg but find getting up in the morning I need a kick start, so I ordered some 18mg to see how that goes for a daily first few drags. It's been taking a while for the 11mg to settle the craving for the early mornings.

I'll have to consider keeping some varying levels I think.

Thanks again

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread