Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
They're one of the 4 vendors on my "to try" list (along with backwoods brew, viking vapor and vaporrenu). But I have so much TV juice I really like that I don't know when I'll get around to it.

It's not that I think TV makes the only good liquid. I know they don't. But I have a good success rate with them -- there's only been one flavor I ordered which, based on the description, I expected to like and didn't. There were a couple that I thought I didn't like but they just needed extra aging time. That puts my success rate with them at close to 90%. With other vendors, it seems to be more like 50% (or less, depending on the vendor.)

Combine that with the fact that TV doublers make the liquid so economical and I need to measure the liquid in my apartment by the gallon rather than the milliliter. I really need to make a dent in it before buying more.

Last edited:

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I have to agree with Ladycats regarding Backwoods Brew. I've been a devoted TV fan for months but with the growing legion of devotees voicing positive opinions regarding BB nearing cult-like status, I gave it a try. Now I'm greedily sucking down my second order (having finished every drop of the first).

For those seeking voluminous vapor and a satisfying experience with an economical liquid which is less sweet, Backwoods Brew is worth a try.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I really like Vaporbomb. But I have been using freedomsmokeusa now. They have some amazing flavors and are very good to their customers. I highly recommend them. David and Pam will take care of you. You can read about them in the e juice reviews and the e cig suppliers forum. I like their juice so much I have their banner as my sig. Try the Hypnotic Mist. Everytime I hit that juice I get a different taste. Strange but good.

Blake

Last edited:

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I cant really tell. Its a mix of maybe tabacco,citrus,licorice and ??? dont know for sure. Everytime I hit it it gives another flavor. Its really good. Just cant explain it. I just know I like it! Read some other reviews on it the juice forum. Its different but good. Sorry for not answering your question but thats about as agood as it will get from me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread