Liquid with less odor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys!

Been vaping on some TV Almond Horn (mm mm good) along with some Geoff's Blend, Cafe Macchiato and Spiced Apple lately at the office and people won't stop commenting on how much the whole office smells like ____ now. It's a nice smell obviously but you know people will look for any excuse for how it "bothers" them.

Is there a way (in the mixing) where the odor on exhale can be reduced? Or are there some flavors that you can suggest that wouldn't leave such a strong smell behind?

I'd rather not still have to go outside to vape so hopefully theres some less smelly juice from TV because it just tastes too damn good!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
It sucks don't it!
my work finally cracked down and said no more vaping on the floor it can't be the smell because the people around me don't mind at all.. It's the casual people that walk by and see the vapor. So I secretly take a hit and just hold it in till no vapor comes out! It's hard to get people to understand It's just water vapor. I've never had anyone complain about the smell. They have asked what smells so good but never a complaint. I was so happy before being able to vape at my desk :2cool:
Lucky Geoff gets to vape all he wants at work!

Last edited:

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Yea the younger people here all say how good it smells, but then the older NON-smokers say it's still too strong and don't want "the whole place" smelling like it.

Mostly it's just been the food/drink flavors from TV.

I've got some alright dekang cherry that I bought when I first started that seems to go un-noticed but meh..

Almost makes me want to complain about the perfume and cologne these party-poopers wear..

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
You might find it necessary to mask the unpleasant smells of your office (industrial carpeting, odors that come through the vent system, having your desk too near the bathroom -- whatever) by keeping an almond danish, a cup of coffee and, perhaps, a bowl of Red Hots on your desk at all times.
Been thinking that actually haha, love it.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Almost makes me want to complain about the perfume and cologne these party-poopers wear..
I'm sorry their perfume/cologne is giving you problems. I have a friend who has had to leave work early several times recently because she keeps getting asthma attacks from the perfume one co-worker ladles on (after being told not to wear it at the office.)

Sounds like you will definitely need to cover up those smells for the sake of your health.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry their perfume/cologne is giving you problems. I have a friend who has had to leave work early several times recently because she keeps getting asthma attacks from the perfume one co-worker ladles on (after being told not to wear it at the office.)

Sounds like you will definitely need to cover up those smells for the sake of your health.

hehe

think you read my mind

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Poeia is giving you some excellent advice! Perfumes and colognes, not to mention hair spray, deoderants, air-fresheners, & etc. all contain substances that could cause a sensitive person like yourself to have trouble breathing. You may need to discuss this with some of your older, non-smoking co-workers. If the smell of coffee offends them, then of course all the coffee pots must go! I'm sure the other employees wouldn't resent them for causing that to happen...

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
You might find it necessary to mask the unpleasant smells of your office (industrial carpeting, odors that come through the vent system, having your desk too near the bathroom -- whatever) by keeping an almond danish, a cup of coffee and, perhaps, a bowl of Red Hots on your desk at all times.

lmao!!

Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread