Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
im in ireland so havent ordered from US yet but i would advise getting one that ships quickly as depending on the amt of carts you go they run out fairly quickly!!!alot of people like nhaler juice/tasty vapor/ecopure liquid

i personally dont like dekang(from healthcabin/heavengifts) but some love it....personally i dont think it has as much flavor as im newly off cigs and havent got my taste buds in action yet...i like vaporstation liquid(theres a US site for them)

hope this helps somewhat

cass

rmwild1

Dec 23, 2009
nj
im in ireland so havent ordered from US yet but i would advise getting one that ships quickly as depending on the amt of carts you go they run out fairly quickly!!!alot of people like nhaler juice/tasty vapor/ecopure liquid

i personally dont like dekang(from healthcabin/heavengifts) but some love it....personally i dont think it has as much flavor as im newly off cigs and havent got my taste buds in action yet...i like vaporstation liquid(theres a US site for them)

hope this helps somewhat

cass
It help alot, funny it's DeKang, same flavor and strength of my last e-cig (won't say the name because I returned it), but I loved the flavor of their carts - I've heard certain ones burn out the atomizers though, yours has been okay?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
try Tasty Vapor or myfreedomsmoke.com for good juice. fast shipping.. good prices and good quality stuff!
I second those recs with enthusiasm. :)

Also try Nhaler for some well-reviewed tobacco flavors, people seem to love the Drewbaccos and others from him, and he has sample sizes. (The High Voltage juice tastes fine on a 510, I find, but if you need a nicotine level between 12 and 24mg -- I don't know what strength "medium" is on your carts -- you can buy a sample each of the Nhale/Xhale 24mg and the High Voltage 12mg and mix them). Right now he's offering 15% off with code 'HAPPY'. Ships very fast and he usually includes some kind of freebie. :)

Fire N Ice

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Louisiana
I recommend heading over to Cignot.com and ordering some of their sampler size bottles. At 3.00 for 5ml, the prices are hard to beat. It would prob be best to try out a bunch of flavors to see what type of flavor you like. After that, you can start ordering from some of the home brew suppliers (such as tastyvapor or ms t's) based on the flavors you settle on, or even consider trying DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread