Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@GSHARQ, yes, in fact, NLV (NiteLiteVapor) never needs any extra steep time. I've been vaping NLV since 2011, and it's always impressed me that they won't even let their liquids out the door until they are ready to vape. So you can take them straight from the mail box and start enjoying them. Their prices and incredibly fast (and free) shipping makes them a total win all the way around in my book.

Good luck and enjoy.

(oh, and you can find them at pvliquids.com)

Reactions: jefsview

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Thats just a recommended thing to do , i believe it applies to all flavorings and juices in general , the more time they have a chance to gel together the better they will generally taste is my guess .

I vape things i just got done mixing because i have no patience but i know as bad as it tastes at that time it will only get better with time.

At least i hope they will get better with time .

Reactions: vjdossey

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I just tried a company that was new to me called Strix Elixirs. A friend recommended them because they are a Texas company and were having a good sale (which is sadly over now). They advertise pre-steeped liquids and so far I've not been disappointed. I find their prices reasonable but I think more than what you pay for MBV liquids.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
It all depends on how you perceive the flavor, with the equipment that you are using. Try your eliquids when you receive them. If you are happy with the flavor, continue vaping. If you think they need "a little something", steep them.

Don't forget to shake the bottle when filling/topping off your tank.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Gotcha. I don't think there are any vape shops in my area and the only places I've seen sell liquids are gas stations which I don't think I'd ever buy from.

For the most part the BMs sell the same juice the gas station have. It's just that the BM will have OTHER choices also. But I still think you are wise.

It all depends on how you perceive the flavor, with the equipment that you are using. Try your eliquids when you receive them. If you are happy with the flavor, continue vaping. If you think they need "a little something", steep them.

Don't forget to shake the bottle when filling/topping off your tank.

This is what I do for DIY and BOUGHT juice.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Thanks. How was the service from Strix Elixirs? Do you recommend them?

I personally did not have any issues with my whopping two orders from them and delivery was quick (I do live in the same state). I read that their growth and a recent move to a new facility caused problems and complaints. o_O I will say that I received emails from the owner right away and well past expected working hours and they sent a free sample with my orders. Honestly, I have four venders that I buy from (Ahlusion, Nicoticket, Seduce Juice and Strix Elixirs) and the service has been great and personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread