Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Ok, I just got my shipment today (slow Boulder City mail) and got a little gift from Shawn in my package (turning out to be the norm! LOL!). I got a bottle of Litchi juice. The flavor isn't listed on his site yet so I am guessing it's new.

Well, I popped on my new VX2 atty, put a few drops of the Litchi on and tried it out. WOW! Very nice and mellow! This has a nice fruity/floral taste to it. It's not like any other fruity flavor I have tried. It's not over powering, not "fake" fruity, not "chemicaly" in taste. Just really nice and a great little "treat vape" type juice. Thank you Shawn!

Now, a quick little question... any chance of you having the little rubber buttons for the VX2 manual bats? LOL! I lost my button today for one of my batteries and can't find it to snap it back in. I suppose if worse comes to worse I can get some rubber and cut a new on using the other battery's as a pattern.

Tell me folks, other than for a device that Shawn doesn't carry, why would anyone order from anywhere else?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread