Literally begging! Please help me order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerri Ross

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Amarillo TX
I know, I feel bad asking, but my brain is just not comprehending all of this! All I know, is, I want a red tornado, and my husband wants a black tornado. We both want passthroughs. He is a truck driver for the oil field, so he needs anything that can help him keep vaping all day with minimal effort, (ex ample batteries, car charging, refilling juice as least often as possible). And id like to only make one order a month or so.
Can you please tell me what to order for the tornados? Is a cartomiser actually an atomizer? What batteries do I need? How.many of both of those should i get for 2 people to last 1 month. Is the dual coil tank really worth it, or make that much of a difference?
I understand juice, I got that under control, but actually ordering the tornado and accessories is killing me!!
Just give me a shopping list please lol!!! What would you:blink: get?

Jerri Ross

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Amarillo TX
This is what I have so far: grand total of $403.69. Is that really the best price!?!? Woah!
TORNADO MEGA CARTOMIZERS (EMPTY) - Black Discount: 40% $1.79 15 $26.85

6ML Dual Coil Tank - Single Color: Lime Green $19.99 1 $19.99

TORNADO-T E-NIC- MEGA 1000mAh Manual Batteries Color: Red $19.99 2 $39.98

TORNADO-T E-NIC- MEGA 1000mAh Manual Batteries Color: Black $19.99 2 $3
TORNADO-T Cone Shaped tank Atomizer-All Colour Color: Red $12.99 3 $38.97

TORNADO-T Cone Shaped tank Atomizer-All Colour Color: Black $12.99 3 $38.97

TORNADO-T 1000mAh Manual Passthrough - Black $22.99 2 $45.98

Tornado Tank E-NIC Kit - Black Flavor: Menthol $74.99 1 $74.99

Tornado Tank E-NIC Kit - Red

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
I don't know much about the Tornado tank system. I use a mod with big batteries I only have to charge every couple of days. You could get a passthrough with a carto tank so you just fill a tank every couple of days.

An atomizer is part of a three piece system consisting of an atomizer, cartridge and battery. A cartomizer has the atomizer and cartridge in one unit so you just use a cartomizer and a battery.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Which Volcano kit are you considering? How much do you smoke?

The only Volcano kit on the website besides the LavaTube that has enough power to enable you to quit is the 74.99 kit that they say is the grandfather of their kits. It has one 1100 mah battery, plus a 650 mah passthru battery.

We can find you a kit for half that money that would work better for you.

Please at least consider getting this kit, one for you and one for your husband. It kit has 2 1100 mah batteries which will get your husband thru an entire day of vaping.
KGO 1100 mAh 2 battery kit

Or you could get this kit.
E-Power From Smok Tech and HECS

Add to the order some 2.0 LR cartos, 2 packs (10 cartos) total should get you and your husband thru the month, figuring 3 to 5 days from each carto. A couple of drip tips, and some eliquid are all the extras you would need to buy.

It's difficult to say how much eliquid or what flavor you need. Flavor is trial and error so we suggest you order Samplers of various flavors from several vendors to find what you like. You could probably figure on about 3 ml of eliquid daily for each of you, but that depends on how heavy a smoker you are. 24mg nic liquid is a good place to start for beginners to get you off analog cravings. You can adjust that up or down when you find out how that works for you.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
Yeah, starting with the EGO type batteries is the way to go, iVape sells a 1000 mAh Ego T passthru ( battery only ) for 24.99 , all you would need after that is some cartos and I would say start with a 3ml carto tank ( iVape also sells those as well ) , you will need to get STAINLESS cartomizers for the carto tanks , as Im sure you dont want to fiddle with removing the adhesive wrap on the standard type cartos --

Here is the link to the Ego Passthroughs -

Passthroughs | iVAPE

Here is the 3ml Tank

J-Tank (black) 3ml Cartomizer tank System | Cartomizers | iVAPE

Here is the stainless and pre punched cartos for the Jtank

Pre-Punched Boge Standard Carto For J-Tank | Cartomizers | iVAPE

*note - they are 2.25 a peice you may want to order 10 of them 5 for you and 5 for your husband, maybe 6, 3 each cartos seem to run alot longer when they are in the tank alot of people around here claim 2 weeks on one carto when used in a tank set up. I am only linking you to things on ONE site, Clouds of Vapor actually has 5 packs of stainless cartomizer but you would have to punch them yourself, 2.25 seems about the standard price for prepunched cartos right now.

Snatch a 5 pack of some normal cartomizers as well, for when you dont want to empty your tank but want to use different juice -

510 Cartomizer (BOGE) Regular - Blank 5 pack | Cartomizers | iVAPE

Also, you may want to pick up 2 Atomizers for dripping juice you want to taste on without feeling like you are wasting a cartomizer or mixing flavors -

510 Atomizer (black) | Atomizers | iVAPE

Get yourselves each a drip tip ( at least 2 ) , these are practically ESSENTIAL anymore I don't know how I lasted so long without them -

Drip Tips | iVAPE

Make sure they fit the 510's

Then get yourself some Eliquid -- Taste is subjective iVape has some good juices their Sweet Caroline is surprisingly good , and I can vape their Blackberry Lemonade and Peach all day long too, but I wasn't fond of the Caroline Sunset for some reason.

So total before juice order is like $86.50

**Edit -- OOPS forgot about the 2 tanks, so thats + ~45.00 so new total would be around 131.50 even still, thats ALOT less than the 400.00 you were looking at.

Last edited:

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I also agree with what Dearme said. The Kgo or the E-Power. Or if you want to get Volcano, that's good too. The tanks are going to be too much to fiddle with while on the road. You are better off with XL cartomizers.

A lot of the battery chargers have a USB on the end of them, so you can plug them into a truck or car USB cigarette lighter plug.

For instance: If you get the Kgo, there are two complete setups. A battery charge lasts a heavy vapor all day. A light vapor a day and a half. But if he is on the road, he can charge one and vape the other. It costs $44.00.

If you go to Hoosier, I would get a
Kgo KGO 1100 mAh 2 battery kit
This does have the USB on the end of the charger. I have one.

Then I would get some XL cartomizers. They last longer. I suggest getting 5 of the 1.7 single coil cartomizers, 5 pack of 1.7ohm single coil XL cartomizer by Smok Tech and 5 of the 1.5 Dual Coil cartomizers, dual coil cartomizer and see which you like better. If your husband fills 5 cartomizers each day, that should last him at least one day.

That's really all you need, along with some juices.

Jerri Ross

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Amarillo TX
Let me see if I have this correct? The passthrough, its actually a full ecig, that you can also hook up to use? Wow! On the old 901 you had to have a regular 901, and a completetly different one attached to a cord to uae s a passthrough!!! Guys, im so sorry about my typing! I'm on my phone and its terrible!
And you pretty much gave me a complete shopping list right?
I have to add, this community is the best!!

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
I agree there is a bit of a learning curve with the tank , but once its assembled and filled its alot easier to refill with juice IMO - The only XL type cartos I have tried are the SmokTech dual coils and I always seem to have to be having to top them off because of how fast they burn through juice. But the double edges sword with Vaping is the sheer amount of options, what may not work so well for one person is another persons sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread