little prize for crappy little contest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
Definitely I'll reach for my lavatube with a901 but before pulling it out I would get her attention and she would see this big thing bulging out and then out it comes. Then reaching for my blueberry leaky juice bottle and let her taste the vapor in the air saying thats just a little taste of how sweet your life would be with me....

Lol I tried...

solardrgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
socal
hmm if i had a little genie id want to try some VV vaping!! id want to try something simple like a lavatube!! :)
id let the pretty little stranger try out my volt! i think its perfect for starting out :D

Mangooo, very fitting for the Desert Island comp. that we had. Sounds good! We have been puffing away on the Echo-E with Clear tanks which are great. What are you going to offer your stranger friend? What unit would you pull out if there was a little genie in a bottle in your pants?

Signed,

Wired

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
I have a good size pocket, I pick my clothes with vaping in mind, for real. I then pull my VV MonkeyBox from my pocket with my daul coil atomizer red Ming drip tip. I have this bottom fed mod filled up with my favorite e-juice ( Vape Placed ), this juice is from KickBass Vapor. It is my favorite menthol juice an all day Vape. I finally take a nice big hit from my mod and am in vaping heaven. Ya know I could have just taken the stairs, now that I have Quit Analogs I have the energy an my breathing has completely improved. Thank's to the wonderfull world of vaping .

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Strangely, you are in the CN Tower in Toronto. Lots of stairs but I am sure vaping power would persist, although you wouldn't have met this random and rather intriguing stranger who in fact is from LA and is stopping in TO for maple syrup before heading for a tour of Europe!

Still taking the stairs? :)

I have a good size pocket, I pick my clothes with vaping in mind, for real. I then pull my VV MonkeyBox from my pocket with my daul coil atomizer red Ming drip tip. I have this bottom fed mod filled up with my favorite e-juice ( Vape Placed ), this juice is from KickBass Vapor. It is my favorite menthol juice an all day Vape. I finally take a nice big hit from my mod and am in vaping heaven. Ya know I could have just taken the stairs, now that I have Quit Analogs I have the energy an my breathing has completely improved. Thank's to the wonderfull world of vaping .

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
Strangely, you are in the CN Tower in Toronto. Lots of stairs but I am sure vaping power would persist, although you wouldn't have met this random and rather intriguing stranger who in fact is from LA and is stopping in TO for maple syrup before heading for a tour of Europe!

Still taking the stairs? :)
You need to understand that it has been a long time since I had my last analog and started vaping. People around me started to notice how much better I looked now, less wrinkles on my face, whiter teeth, know more nicotine stained finger's and boy do I smell nice now or what. So because of all this the handsome stranger turns an looks at me an see's how beatifull I now am and decides to carry me up the stairs ( wow so galant). Gee I should have started vaping a long time ago. Instead of getting distianfull looks because of my stinky cigarettes. See how much vaping has helped me?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I'm kind of lazy. Okay, REALLY lazy. I live on the 3rd floor. Whenever I'm going up to my apartment, I usually take the elevator because one, the elevators are closer than the stairs and two, I don't feel like walking up three flights of stairs.

One day I get on the elevator and take my usual position in the empty corner (even though I'm the only one in there). The elevator starts its short climb up two stories. But it starts slowing, then stops! The doors open, and a beautiful young lady walks in from the second floor. She moves to the other back corner after pushing the button for first floor.

Why do people do that? They press both the up and the down button. Well, now the elevator is going to stop on the second floor on its way down. Oh well, she looks nice, and smells good (I think to myself as I stare straight forward).

As the elevator resumes its rise, we hear a squeel, and the cabled car stops with a shutter. I press the emergency button and while my ears are being attacked by the ceaseless blaring of the "stuck in the elevator" alarm, the boxed phone rings. Security says they will call somebody, and says to relax.

The girl is obviously scared, but she keeps glancing toward my crotch. I understand right away, and I reach deep into my pocket and pull out my GGTS. She still looks a little frightened, so I offer her some Sugar Cookie. She looks at me like I've lost my mind. I don't mind. I take a big draw on the steel pv, and as I exhale the elevator is filled with the pleasing smell of fresh baked cookies.

I can see the stress melt off of her. She reaches for the device, and takes a small taste. "MMMmmmm!" she moans. We share the tankful of Sugar Cookie until the elevator jars itself to life. She grabs me in a frightened bear hug, and I feel my plastic bottle of Butter Cream explode in my shirt pocket. She blushes, now realizing that we are climbing to the next floor. She says sorry about the broken bottle and thanks me for helping her deal with the situation. As I get off the elevator onto my floor, I realize I have a buttery nipple.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I hate it when someone forgets to turn out the lights when they leave the room.........:blink:
I did when I was younger but now I just deal with it. My wife does not care that our bill is around $200. She leaves the lights on the tv dvd player and takes off. Drives me nuts and I voice my opinion on occasion, yet it seems to do no good. This contest is still on till further notice, but I would guess its over and we are just waiting on notification of that, along with a winner.

This is in the rules for the contest (post 1). """When the competition ends, (you determine this when comments slow down and people start asking 'when is the competition ooover', we will then have a random customer (true - completely random) who has time, and might find it fun (different) to spend 5 minutes reading through ''all'' of your answers at which point, 'they' will inform 'us' of ''the winner''.

'We' will then inform the 'world' (ECF) who is the 'winner' and then send them a little crappy cool prize......anywhere in the world...for free...for your comments...on whats in your pocket in the elevator . How good is that"""

Last edited:

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Veeeery cool!

1. I'd pull out my awesome little pink Kgo with my nifty purple fluxomizer thats-(oh! How terribly convenient!) already filled with Boba's Bounty (24 mg, of course......)
2. That leaky old bottle that was in my pocket wasnt e juice after all- it was Binaca. (Not that I need it since I stopped smoking; but hey, you said the stranger was REALLY good looking, right?):p

Thanks for the contest!

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How............................about a crappy little prize like..................................an ECHO-E CLEAROMIZER TANK?

Ego compatible product........and in our opinion, it represents the demise of the traditional tank and say goodbye to the EGO-C.

What are your thoughts? Good crappy prize?

TC team

Photo on facebook TC | Facebook
Wall Photos | Facebook

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not to be mean but when is it over.

gotta say its a pretty interesting game here...

Contest over shortly, no need for us to be pulling teeth and big thanks for all the comments!!
We will sideline one of our customers on Monday or Tuesday to choose a winner and by no means do we know what their decision will be based on. Should be a bit of fun and we will ask why that person was chosen and announce with the winner!! Good luck and again, cheers for the comments!!

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
'when is the competition ooover'?

There, I asked it, LOL.

lol, ending shortly......and to be replaced with something...same same but different as they say in Vietnam and perhaps elsewhere.

Be prepared to say goodbye to your new stranger friend.....damn they were good looking!

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I hate it when someone forgets to turn out the lights when they leave the room.........:blink:

Its over, its over :). Well to be determined with the open of the office and customer involvement.

The lights are going out shortly, to be replaced with a candle. Same same but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread