little prize for crappy little contest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
How............................about a crappy little prize like..................................an ECHO-E CLEAROMIZER tank?

Ego compatible product........and in our opinion, it represents the demise of the traditional tank and say goodbye to the EGO-C.

What are your thoughts? Good crappy prize?

TC team

Photo on facebook TC | Facebook
Wall Photos | Facebook

Yeah something eGo compatible would be cool, tank or whatever.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How............................about a crappy little prize like..................................an ECHO-E CLEAROMIZER TANK?

Ego compatible product........and in our opinion, it represents the demise of the traditional tank and say goodbye to the EGO-C.

TC team

A clearomizer tank sounds like an awesome :thumbs:reward for simply fantasizing about an hour with my Kgo, my favorite juice and a sexy :hubba:stranger!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
How............................about a crappy little prize like..................................an ECHO-E CLEAROMIZER TANK?

TC team

Photo on facebook TC | Facebook
Wall Photos | Facebook

Ya its a sweet looking tank but not all of us have an "ego" :p. Im so sick at the moment my ego is long gone.

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ya its a sweet looking tank but not all of us have an "ego" :p. Im so sick at the moment my ego is long gone.

Echo-e accessory, but ego compatible.......well it's a little prize, perhaps a bottle of e-juice but some would be jumping for the little tank. Perhaps we will offer the winner the choice as you are right.

We may just send an empty package......who knows? Thats the fun of it!! You may be chosen the winner due to all your big muscles!

We will find out soon,

Best,

Sandrita...back in the vaping den :p

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Echo-e accessory, but ego compatible.......well it's a little prize, perhaps a bottle of e-juice but some would be jumping for the little tank. Perhaps we will offer the winner the choice as you are right.

We may just send an empty package......who knows? Thats the fun of it!! You may be chosen the winner due to all your big muscles!

We will find out soon,

Best,

Sandrita...back in the vaping den :p

ROTFLMAOWPIMP. Well a shipment would deff be a crappy prize. What a good joke too. I can see myself anxiously waiting by for the mail to find an empty box :facepalm:. On a serious note though. I bet adapters would be an option? I use a Provari. More tanks are always welcome.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Hey u have an in and out burger too. So unfair. The closest one I know is Kingman AZ. U cant have it all man. Good weather, In and out burger, and the empty box....

Yeah the weather's good right now but in a few months my VG will vape by its self if left outside. I remember having to visit CA for in & Out and now have one down the street I hardly ever go to. We could just pass the empty box around like a x-mas fruit cake.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Yeah the weather's good right now but in a few months my VG will vape by its self if left outside. I remember having to visit CA for in & Out and now have one down the street I hardly ever go to. We could just pass the empty box around like a x-mas fruit cake.
I hear ya. Whats funny is you have the better trade off believe it or not. Humidity is bad here. Picture 95 degrees where your at and adding a damp blanket. Thats the best way I can explain it. I grew up in CA. This humidity is stinks. It drags you down. On the other hand its lush and green. But in the summer when humidity is high (witch is most every day) I miss the west coast. Heres my back yard last summer. Oh and ya thats a deer.
needtomove026.jpg
The front.
needtomove019.jpg

Sandrita

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys,

We have been waiting for it but ... no comments so we will step up and lead with...........

ISN'T THE COMPETITION OVER? WHO IS THE DARN WINNER ALREADY??

In response....

Sorry for the delay but to be honest we are still waiting for the right customer! We have had quite a few people come through although most are in a rush, or there are a couple customers or we simply don't think they would be appropriate i.e. interested in going through the the 14 pages to pick the winner.

Having said that...we are keeping our eyes open as we don't want to simply choose a winner and fluff a story. Personally I am keen to write a basic demographic of the 'chosen one' and report how they chose the winner, either by just choosing, or seeing an interesting comment, or simply picking a cool from the pages........who knows? Not us, but winner will be announced shortly.

Best,

Sandrita
ECF rocks!!

We already have a fun one lined up so more to come. Best and happy vaping ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread