Live from Hall-O-Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I made it half way home. Decided to stop in Kentucky for the night (dont worry, I got a cowboy hat so I will blend in).

Wanted to say a huge thank you to the VaporBomb Crew:
Harry, Jerry, Rose, Michelle, Cody, Priest and Andrew
Hopefully I spelled all the names correctly. I really appreciate the Gift Certificate and will continue to spread the word (and samples of course) about VB juice.

Also would like to thank Jay from GLV for showing up and bringing the head unit for the knife that was given away.( Have fun with that Richard!)

We had a great time at the First (annual)--hint,hint-- Hall-o-Vape. It was great to meet everyone and put some faces to the people I know and talk to online. I also met up with a couple new folks to the vaping community, you know who you are and please send me a PM so I can send you some samples.

There was some excellent new tobacco flavors set out at the party, thanks Rock for stealing the Special Blend.:p

I also must make a public announcement. I consider myself the King of VaporBomb, but last night I was actually left speechless for the first time in a very long time. Therefore I am publically rennouncing my self appointed crown and I am giving it to Zom Zom, the new queen of VaporBomb....All Hail Queen Zom Zom!!!!

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
View attachment 21402
well. I made it half way home. Decided to stop in kentucky for the night (dont worry, i got a cowboy hat so i will blend in).

Wanted to say a huge thank you to the vaporbomb crew:
Harry, jerry, rose, michelle, cody, priest and andrew
hopefully i spelled all the names correctly. I really appreciate the gift certificate and will continue to spread the word (and samples of course) about vb juice.

Also would like to thank jay from glv for showing up and bringing the head unit for the knife that was given away.( have fun with that richard!)

we had a great time at the first (annual)--hint,hint-- hall-o-vape. It was great to meet everyone and put some faces to the people i know and talk to online. I also met up with a couple new folks to the vaping community, you know who you are and please send me a pm so i can send you some samples.

There was some excellent new tobacco flavors set out at the party, thanks rock for stealing the special blend.:p

I also must make a public announcement. I consider myself the king of vaporbomb, but last night i was actually left speechless for the first time in a very long time. Therefore i am publically rennouncing my self appointed crown and i am giving it to zom zom, the new queen of vaporbomb....all hail queen zom zom!!!!

all hail queen zom zom............don't let the pic fool ya, she's actually very nice......lol

Yes, I had a great time, thanks VB crew! I tried to sneak into the lab,
but someone had the key....I tried to swipe the cinnabomb, that didn't work to well either......that was some awesome stuff I must say......I also got to try my first box mod....I'm in love, who knew the difference it would make, now I know what all the fuss is about.!

Last edited:

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
v...No kidding about the box mod! I sent an order in for the charger because I was wrong and hubby had no charger:( First time for me trying a drip tip, too...wow, now I get it! Vapers are the best people!

0smitty-why the concern for him...too many end of the party party favors I'm assuming? Hope he is doing well...so glad I didn't brave one!

Mutt-make the rest of your drive safely...I expect to see you at the next-(hint) Hall-O-Vape

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
We want to say a big thank you to all the VaporBomb crew for making us feel so welcome at the first Hallo-Vape. Your generosity knows no bounds and was totally unexpected. It was great to meet everybody who works for the VB "family" and get to know them as well.

The food was delish, the beverages most excellent (Fire and Ice - whoaaa Nellie!!!), and the company outstanding. It was awesome meeting fellow Bombers and putting faces to names. Y'all are such a friendly bunch!

Mutt - when I read your comment, I dribbled ... my beer in embarrassment Am definitely not a queen of anything and I would never dream of taking on a title that I could not fulfill. Rest assured - you are still King Mutt!!!

VChick - that photo is

Rock - it was great seeing you again (and Tiny Tim as well) but we missed Mrs Rock. Had a great time with you boys, and tell Danny "bluddeeee ell" ... would he like me to read Noddy and Big Ears?

Glad to hear that 0smitty is doing good

Hope that everyone got home safely?

And to all those who missed this first Hallo-Vape ... make sure you can come to the next one (hint, hint)!!!

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Soooo, yeah...Ummm, due to my inability to recall anything that occurred after the pics were taken and I was talking w/Jerry and son, I figured I'd take a moment and apologize to everyone. All those shots whooped my ..., I had no idea that I'd end up blacking out, honest. No more hard drinks for me...I think I'll just stick with beer and save everyone. :)

On a good note, Bee and I got home in one piece, didn't have too bad of a hangover, which really surprised me considering that I'm unable to remember anything after a certain point. We made it home safe-n-sound, in one piece.

It was really fun meeting new people, trying new things out, etc...

Vchick: Thanks for the Bee Batt!! She's loving it...and is now inspired to decorate stuff. She just glitter-fied one of my 801 batts. :D

Mutt/Harry/Jerry: You guys are too cool and understanding for words. Anybody else would have thrown me in the back of a dumpster, and I from what I've been told I don't think I'd blame them!

Jay @ GLV: Next time, bring some hardware! I wanna GLV2, anodized red...

Everyone else: I'm glad we all got to hang out, talk tech, and simply enjoy one another's company. You all rock, can't wait until the next event! :D

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
You know, you'd think Harry & Jerry had a job or something, no new pics.......sheeshhhh! Mutt, we want details on the underwear, inquiring minds want to know what we missed (obviously alot if Josh was saying he should have been thrown in the dumpster!) after we left, now I hate that we left so soon, I should have dropped Jeff off at his car and come back....

Mutt, hopefully your eyelids weren't so heavy you missed all the beautiful leaves changing on your travels back home, if we have nothing else in Ohio but VAPOR BOMB and the changing of the leaves......it's a good thing!

Josh, sent you a pm for more bee batt sleeves, if you want to send me your addy, I'll make some up!

Pass the cinnabomb please............the juice that is! I can only take one of those fire/ice shots without doing a kujo like slobber

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread