LKs New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I hear you got a new computer. I don't know if you've addressed this in another thread but I'm really interested in what you got. I can envision you sitting at a multi-screen supercomputer with a noise-canselling headset and voice activated robotics. To pour your coffee and hold your PV for you.
:matrix:

Didn't we talk about this set up once?

number1.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
CES.....girlfriend....you ROCK!!!! You can come stay in my fallout/Zday shelter any time!!!!!

HyOnLyph.....who cares? As long as you can get IN to it.......the poolboy should be able to handle the rest.......if he isn't too busy sucking of to the folks over at the Crate forum.......

ps...CES...cough up the URL......I see they are in Shenzen.....maybe Bill can bring one home next time he goes to China!!!! I found the company but can't find the product.......

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HyOnLyph.....who cares? As long as you can get IN to it.......the poolboy should be able to handle the rest.......if he isn't too busy sucking of to the folks over at the Crate forum.......

Oh, I was talking about the circular inversion therapy computer desk. Decompresses your spine while you play video games.
I think I could handle a jacuzzi. I might displace a lot of water.... but I'd get in there eventually.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Oh, I was talking about the circular inversion therapy computer desk. Decompresses your spine while you play video games.
I think I could handle a jacuzzi. I might displace a lot of water.... but I'd get in there eventually.

Hy, are you trying to tell us something?

CES, good job! Too bad that member :) was stopped due to some problem.

Dave, are you being unfaithful? You CAN be replaced!

We were positively balmy here today at 37 degrees! Wish MY hot tub was operating!

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hy, are you trying to tell us something?

We were positively balmy here today at 37 degrees! Wish MY hot tub was operating!

Whatever do you mean??? 37 degrees?? It was a mild 72 here today. Even now at 8:30 PM it's a nice 63. bwaaaahahaaaaa

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
shake rattle and roll!!!! Here is how it works......you start with a drought..........everything turns to tinder.......then one of two things happens....some nutcase starts lighting fires.....or there is an earthquake that ruptures a gas line......and that starts a fire......half the state burns down to Malibu beach......then it starts raining like hell.......it stops raining long enough for lighting to burn the other half of the state.......then the floods and mudslides wash everything into the ocean. Have a nice day!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I don't know if anyone here is into 'steampunk', but this is the Grand Daddy of them all...
"a computer made out from restored Victorian Organ built in the 19th century. This handу all-in-one workstation has an iPhone dock, three monitors, scanner, webcam, printer, keyboard and many other useful things..." plus is a beautiful work of art as well!!

steampunk-computer-made-form-antique-organ12.jpg

Some other fine examples:

punklaptop.jpg steampunkLaptop2.jpg page3_blog_entry4_1.jpg steampunk-computer.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Love the look of steampunk. The computers are beautiful.

Me too!! I just wish I could afford one... Ha!!

But I just got a new(er) computer through my work with SoCal Edison and a Consumer Advocacy group that I'm involved with... Edison donates their computers when they get new ones for their employees, but it's almost brand new!!

My old one was about 10 yrs. old and still had a CRT that took up 1/2 of the room on my desk... LOL!! This one is about 10X faster, with TONS of memory and RAM, all of the components match and are a beautiful black & silver instead of that boring beige (plus it even comes with a warranty)... Welcome to the 21st Century!!!

If anyone has a non-profit, and wants to get a computer for themselves, PM me and I can get you the info... wub.gif
It might be just for CA, but I'll check on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread