The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Local Juice/HW?

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Sandnor, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sandnor

Sandnor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Las Vegas NV
    The smoke shop near the house (Losee and Anne rd area) has juice but the price was 10 bucks for a 10ml bottle. Has anyone found a decent/good place here in town? I don't mind buying and waiting for the likes of DFWvapor, Vaporbomb or some of the others but I would like to support the locales if I can. How about hardware? The locale place carries several but none of them are quality/big name units so I would rather not go to them for hw unless I have to. Trying to find a decent 808 hw supply in town has been a hassle so if anyone has info I would appreciate it. Thanks!

2. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    There is a vape shop called Sin City (also has a website) in the Fantastic Indoor Swapmeet, booth 38. Their juice is the same price (10$ 10ml), I think. I don't care for their juice because for my tastes it is a bit thin on flavor, but big on vapor. I get my juice online. I do know there is a local company called Pink Spot. I do not think they have a store front but they do have a website, for further details. As for hardware, I haven't seen anything local except for the mods that look like real cigarettes, but I haven't been to the swap Meet in four months and I do know there is at least one other vendor in there besides Sin City.

Ken

3. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Just moved to Vegas. Happy to find this forum :) Called Sin City Vapors today and spoke with Thomas. Nice guy. No mods but he invited me to stop by and try their juice. Would like to support local suppliers. Are there any meets happening for locals? Thanks!

4. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Should have read more before asking about meets. Oops.

5. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Welcome to town. Vegas Vapers meets 2nd Fridays, 7-9, TGIFridays at the Gold Coast, back dining area. Dining, mods, juices, raffles and friendly atmosphere. Hope you can join us in July.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.