• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Juice/HW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandnor

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Las Vegas NV
The smoke shop near the house (Losee and Anne rd area) has juice but the price was 10 bucks for a 10ml bottle. Has anyone found a decent/good place here in town? I don't mind buying and waiting for the likes of DFWvapor, Vaporbomb or some of the others but I would like to support the locales if I can. How about hardware? The locale place carries several but none of them are quality/big name units so I would rather not go to them for hw unless I have to. Trying to find a decent 808 hw supply in town has been a hassle so if anyone has info I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
There is a vape shop called Sin City (also has a website) in the Fantastic Indoor Swapmeet, booth 38. Their juice is the same price (10$ 10ml), I think. I don't care for their juice because for my tastes it is a bit thin on flavor, but big on vapor. I get my juice online. I do know there is a local company called Pink Spot. I do not think they have a store front but they do have a website, for further details. As for hardware, I haven't seen anything local except for the mods that look like real cigarettes, but I haven't been to the swap Meet in four months and I do know there is at least one other vendor in there besides Sin City.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread