Local South Florida Vapers Meets and News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Just reminding everyone about the vape meet this coming Sunday! I can't wait! I need my vanilla cream! :drool:

South Florida Vapers' next vape meet is Sunday, Sept. 30th at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16 Irish Pub, 535 No. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Bruce & Justin from Clouds of Vapor will be sponsoring us and bringing some amazing juices to try out and all of your vaping needs! :rickroll:

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
OK so....

It looks like I wont be able to make it to the meet this time around :(

There is a lot that needs doing at the office, unfortunately.

Bruce will be there though!... AND lets face it ya'll are going to the meets to see him anyways :p :D

But sorry I cant make it :( I was asked to work from the office on Sunday instead.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi South Florida Vapers! We've had to juggle around different dates through the end of the year due to conflicts/holidays/reserving the room, etc. Here's the list of dates for October through December...Our next vape meet is going to be on Sunday, October 21st, at 1 p.m. at Maguires, 535 No. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. We will also be meeting up (same time & place) on Nov. 18th and Dec. 9th. Hopefully after that we will get back to the last Sunday of every month so it isn't so confusing. This month we are being sponsored by the glorious and wonderful, Clouds of Vapor, of course! We are also getting in some really great raffle prizes this month from Vapors Choice and Vape Dudes, which will be sponsoring us as well! I hope you can make it out. I'm sure we will have alot of fun! :rickroll:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I had to post this very cool pic of our Sept. vape meet! lol. Justin, you should friend us on facebook eventually, ya know. We post our photos there under South Florida Vapers :) vapclub.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread