LOL! I got my order this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
During the Easter/Passover sale, I ordered a big bottle of PureCig Menthol. (I was out.) I also ordered a couple of "weird" samplers--Roasted chicken and soy sauce. I got another sample from the company--Spaghetti. :laugh: (I'd almost ordered that one in place of the soy sauce.) So, of course, that's the one that I loaded first into a carto. I can't honestly say that it tastes exactly like spaghetti, but it does taste now like I just finished a spaghetti dinner (complete with garlic bread). Yum! Not to be vaped on an empty stomach unless you can follow it with a plate of real spaghetti!

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I can't say that I can imagine vaping spaghetti....I must say that you have courage chimney :)

A lot of people say that there should be a limit to what a person can vape (implying that vaping salty is wrong). But since vaping Baby back ribs, I don't know how that would be weirder than vaping vanilla custard! :laugh:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I keep wanting to try the baby back ribs, but have yet to find the balls.....if I could kill my salty cravings (chips especially) all would be right with the world...well...almost all...

I'm still hoping for the dorito vape :)

A lot of people say that there should be a limit to what a person can vape (implying that vaping salty is wrong). But since vaping Baby back ribs, I don't know how that would be weirder than vaping vanilla custard! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread