The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Long Island - PICK UPS AVAILABLE!!!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by eplanet, Apr 23, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey jacatro

you can order online and when checking out click the option box for local pickup... We are right on 107 and usually have pickups between 2 & 5... its always best to call us before you come by, if we dont answer leave a message & we will get back to you A.S.A.P.

Josh

you can also come in and order...it just takes longer

2. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
  3. jimbalny

jimbalny Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    New York
    Came by today and josh threw me some essence samples of USA and tobacco - purdy damn good! thanks!

gotta start saving up for that monster of a pv, the helix - 4000mah should last me hmm a day

4. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
  5. eplanet

For local pick ups, if you order online you can pick up 8:30 - 4:30, if you come in and place an order hours are 2:00 - 4:30 (or call first). Saturday's 12:30 - 2:00 or call us... We are flexible...

6. eplanet

7. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Yep, that one is really great!

8. mandra

mandra Full Member

Nov 22, 2011
    NY
    Just a big thank you for being local and helping me out today with supplies. Oh and the above is right the Essence Tobacco is really good! I will certainly be back!

John