• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

long time, no here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Its been a good while since I have been here. Fell off the wagon for awhile but am back on again. Live in Charleston. Purchased an ego a few weeks back, and digging it for the most part. Tried something tonight that seems to be working, though I dont know if I will burn up my ego or not. Forgive my stupid question, but is it ok attaching an atomized cartridge to the Ego? Tried it, and even though I have enjoyed the Ego before, now I LOVE IT! DATSWHATIMTALKINBOUT'! :headbang:
Man, that thing is pulling so much vapor and flavor now, its ridiculous! So I am just making sure that is cool to do and that I wont blow up the Ego. Thoughts? Suggestions? And what are the thoughts on the Ego's big brother that has just come out? Dont remember the name right off, but wondering about its advantages.
Hope to see you all again soon. If you are in Charleston, hit me up!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hey, freek, good to see ya!

When you say atomized cartridge, are we talking cartomizer? Lots and lots of those available, lots and lots of people use them. I'm an 808 carto, girl, myself, but 510 cartos are a huge hit in a large part of the community.

Can't comment regarding the Ego's big brother (is that the Leo?) but I'm sure someone here'll fill you in or point you in the right direction. I use the Buzz ,now, almost exclusively. :)

Good for you for climbing back on the vape-wagon and good luck! Finding the right combo of PV, attie/carto and juice is what it's all about to stay on (hopefully, for good!)

Last edited:
Hi Pokey. What part of SC are you in? In regards to your question on the atomized cartridge, you will have to forgive me for my lack of knowledge. It is a cartomizer with the atomizer built in. They were blanks that I have never used, but as I said, I am loving using them on this Ego. Yes, the Leo was what I was asking about. I am not familiar at all with the Buzz. Tell me more! I dont think I have ever used anything but the 510. First one I bought was a 901 (?) but it was lame.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Ah, freek. So much has changed so fast in the vaping world, no apologies needed! I can't keep up and I'm lurking around here almost all the time.

510 cartomizers are for sale all over the place, there are different kinds (ohms ratings), sizes (mega/ XL vs. regular) and companies. Alas, I don't keep up with it much as I use the 808s. Although, I have used the 510 cartos in the past, I just like the 808s.

Joe/kno at iVape in Myrtle Beach is selling the Leos (I think??) and has a strong background with the 510 stuff. I'll be back in a minute to add his subforum link for you. He is very knowledgeable and accessible and would be better able to talk eGO, Leo, 510 stuff with you.

Regarding the Buzz, it is a variable voltage mod made by Notcigs. You can adjust voltage to fine tune juice flavor, TH and vapor. It can be purchased with different connectors including the 510, 901 and 808. You can also buy adapters to be able to use other atties/cartos than the native or buy a different endcap to change out if you don't like to use adapters and like trying different style atties/cartos.

The beauty of it (for me) is that it has brought life to vaping. By changing the voltage, you can accomodate for a multitude of sins and personal preferences with atties, cartos, and juice.

There are several VV mods out there, in fact Buzzkill (the creator of the Buzz and credited with starting VV vaping) has a newer device coming out named ∞ (The Infinity). The Provari looks to be a slick deal. And Ken has some VV box mods, as well.

See my signature? My PV's keep evolving. But I'll never keep up, sigh.... but that's OK as long as I'm vape happy. And I am!

Let me go find the links....

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread