Long time searcher, finally registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblu

Oct 26, 2013
Atlanta
I've been smoking and vaping back and forth the past 2 years. I have always been on the hate Blu bandwagon back in the day and originally started vaping with the Volcano version. I've tried several different ecigs, always went back to the simplicity of the Volcano. A while back they dropped the Volcano and the Magma is the only simple version now.

Long story short I went ahead purchased the new version of the Blu and I don't believe anything can compare. I just never really got into the liquid filling and all of that hassle. The Blu makes much more vapor and is smaller than the Magma, the liquid tastes good up and its hassle free. My biggest gripe with the Magma now is their carts are always overfilled and make a mess. I also can't believe this Blu makes more vapor than the Magma.

I have finally quit smoking and I really enjoy the Blu. You'll always have a spot in my heart Volcano, but I have switched to the dark side.

diller_01

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
sudbury, On
I always found that the blu never got credit where credit was due when it came to one of the most simplest ecigs out there. Very little hassle for the new users and I have even met people who have been vaping for almost a year and still use their blu. I guess its one of those don't judge a book by its cover kinda things...

joeblu

Oct 26, 2013
Atlanta
You mentioned the vapor is good, but how about flavor?

The flavor is really good, I don't care for the tobacco flavor (but I havn't liked anyones tobacco flavor). All of the flavor are really good, just as good as Volcano's. They seem to match their carts to the battery, once the battery is dead if you screw a new battery onto the old cart the next vape tastes like cotton.

Simple, and I like simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread