Look! I'm ME again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Don't get confused everyone, I changed my name so that it matches my name everywhere else! lol Still not sure why on earth I didn't sign up under ToniAnne instead of Toni_DoV to begin with! lol

So no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you! ;) Still the same Toni, just comfy with my real name now! LOL

*HUGS*
Toni Anne :)

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Is that some sort of cut-down or blonde reference?? :glare:
Or just sarcasm cuz you were being sarcastic with me first! ;) I was just paying it forward! lol

and PS: You know I am totally joking around right now, right? lol Geeeez, I can never tell if people get my sarcasm or joking or not! :(

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Or just sarcasm cuz you were being sarcastic with me first! ;) I was just paying it forward! lol

and PS: You know I am totally joking around right now, right? lol Geeeez, I can never tell if people get my sarcasm or joking or not! :(

I pretty much ONLY speak sarcasm, so yeah, I get it. LOL ;) We're good! (I typed "we're goo!" first :blink: hahahaha!)

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Ya know, Punk, I've been wondering this whole time why you came up with Toni_Dove. Care to enlighten your old mombo?

Glad to see you here with your real name even though it probably, technically should be Toni_Anne. :laugh:

Mombo, when I joined I wasn't planning to start posting like a crazed maniac and then find a whole second family! lol I didn't want to use the name I always use since I wasn't sticking around (or so I thought). lol Toni Anne with a space was taken, and I usually use ToniAnne anyway :p

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I love the name ToniAnne. Probably because it is my cousin's wife's name and she one of my fav people in the world. She tells the story that she was *supposed to be* an "Anthony". The docs were convinced that she was going to be a he... her Mom renamed her on the fly about 10 seconds after her birth. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread