Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I read not too long ago here that Dow was pulling their products from ecig manufacturing.

There is a thread that goes into some of that. From what I understand they won't sell their product to the vaping industry.

Did you request a sample of optim, I see on the link site it has a request a sample button;)

I did. They wouldn't even answer my email and I went about it from a food and beverage flavoring angle.

Best bet would be to have an 'in' with someone in the medical community...

Apr 1, 2014
USA
There is a thread that goes into some of that. From what I understand they won't sell their product to the vaping industry.

I did. They wouldn't even answer my email and I went about it from a food and beverage flavoring angle.

Best bet would be to have an 'in' with someone in the medical community...

Well I do know this company has a full time pharmacist of staff as well as two chemist from USC.. Idk who they know but maybe they called in a few favors to obtain it.

It's dumb to me that they won't sell to the industry esp when it its a 3+ billion dollar industry. But hey what do I know lol I'm just one vapor in a sea of vapors.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well I do know this company has a full time pharmacist of staff as well as two chemist from USC.. Idk who they know but maybe they called in a few favors to obtain it.

It's dumb to me that they won't sell to the industry esp when it its a 3+ billion dollar industry. But hey what do I know lol I'm just one vapor in a sea of vapors.

Yep, ironic that DOW of all chemical companies won't sell to the vaping industry...
Makes me wonder what chemicals they sell to BT??:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread