Looking at getting into rebuildables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thanks ive seen one for $42 and others are $160 im guessing the cheaper one is a clone?
It doesn't say in the description that its a clone, probably dumb questions lol but new to this
I agree with you.
If it seems too good to be true...
It is probably on the internet.

Stick to reputable vendors if you NEED the authentic piece.

If you have any doubts about the purchase, a clone is a great way to "audition" a device without a huge monetary investment.

Clone, no clone...Meh..as long as you are not smoking in the end, you win.

Cheers
I

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome...here's the fasttech clone by sxk....I have heard it vape as good or even better than the original :)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690301

As @Izan says why not go with this one before splashing out...if you like it go for the authentic :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Is that Australian dollars? I know in US dollars both the authentic and clones are much cheaper then that...you can check the numbers (both numbers on base) on svoemesto site to authenticate but no way your getting a new authentic nkfl for 40....right now in the states, you cant even find the 22mm nkfl, as they are sold out everywhere and the second batch might be a while....its a fantastic rta, one of the best, but with any rta, it will take time to perfect the build, especially the wicking, but after a while you will get it and enjoy an awesome vape for sure...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rossum

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi guys, ive been vapeing for about 6months now and want to treat myself with the new Kayfun lite 2019
How can you tell if its authentic or a clone? Im in Australia
Thanks
If the description doesn't specify if its an authentic or a clone, the only thing you can go on is the price tag. Authentic Kayfuns are quite pricey, while clones are quite affordable. If the product page shows the bottom piece, it will look like this. Clones probably won't have the engraving along with the serial number.

upload_2019-5-20_12-39-0.png

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK

Sharwhite

May 19, 2019
Is that Australian dollars? I know in US dollars both the authentic and clones are much cheaper then that...you can check the numbers (both numbers on base) on svoemesto site to authenticate but no way your getting a new authentic nkfl for 40....right now in the states, you cant even find the 22mm nkfl, as they are sold out everywhere and the second batch might be a while....its a fantastic rta, one of the best, but with any rta, it will take time to perfect the build, especially the wicking, but after a while you will get it and enjoy an awesome vape for sure...

Yep Australian dollars $42 is around the normal price for most tanks, ive ordered the Vandy vape beserker mtl to trial on, all the reviews are pretty good but if the kayfuns are as good as everyone says ill wait till there in stock and grab one

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yep Australian dollars $42 is around the normal price for most tanks, ive ordered the Vandy vape beserker mtl to trial on, all the reviews are pretty good but if the kayfuns are as good as everyone says ill wait till there in stock and grab one
Anything vape related is so subjective, what one thinks is great, someone else says it's just ok. I heard some say it's the best they ever has, while some says its crap. I have been using rtas since I basically started vaping 8 years ago and owned many rtas and the kayfuns have always been some of the best. I bought one clone, a kayfun mini v3 for my wife and it was complete garbage, but that's like 3 plus years ago and I believe clones have gotten a lot better, I just dont bother with them myself. I did receive a darvw clone from a member here and its dam good, so perhaps its hit or miss...most rtas today are pretty good and 90 percent of its performance is in building it correctly . You can buy an rta and for some reason just not click on its build then go out and buy another, but this time you nail the build and for this one it's easy and repeatable. Its possible that if someone asks you how you liked the first one, you might say it wasnt any good, but perhaps if the build was perfected, it might have been really good......some rtas are tricky for sure....

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
You do know that the KF lite 2019 is approx €80.
Kayfun [lite]

So I don't see you getting much change from Aus $150.

And don't cry clones down, as where do you think they make Rebuildable Atomisers. All of them are made in China, even Svoemestro.

Like I said about the SXK prime clones that I have the O rings are garbage, but O rings can be replaced and even high end manufacturers can skimp there as well. And clones if researched right will save you a considerable amount of money and offer you all of the performance.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
The atty is the heart of the system, agree, waiting may be the way to go. I hate it when I buy something cheaper then turn around and have to buy my first choice.

• Agree
Reactions: Sharwhite

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You do know that the KF lite 2019 is approx €80.
Kayfun [lite]

So I don't see you getting much change from Aus $150.

And don't cry clones down, as where do you think they make Rebuildable Atomisers. All of them are made in China, even Svoemestro.

Like I said about the SXK prime clones that I have the O rings are garbage, but O rings can be replaced and even high end manufacturers can skimp there as well. And clones if researched right will save you a considerable amount of money and offer you all of the performance.
Svoemesto's kayfuns are not made in China, they are made in house in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread