Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I got an eGo One Mega tank bundled in with my evic-VT. Don't like it. The gap in the tank to add juice is a lot thicker than on the regular eGo One tank, so you can actually fill it with a dropper and don't need a unicorn tip or a syringe. However, the wick holes on the coils are so small, I was getting dry hits galore with it, even with a nickel coil in it.

vilgobil

Sep 11, 2013
Bangalore, India
than
I got an eGo One Mega tank bundled in with my evic-VT. Don't like it. The gap in the tank to add juice is a lot thicker than on the regular eGo One tank, so you can actually fill it with a dropper and don't need a unicorn tip or a syringe. However, the wick holes on the coils are so small, I was getting dry hits galore with it, even with a nickel coil in it.
thanks for the pointer before I spent my bucks!

Johan55

Jun 8, 2015

The hole in the coil is small, however I have the same bundle and no probs with dry hits. With the nickle coil have the temp set at 500, watts at 45, and air adjuster full open. Wonder if the CL or CLR atomizer heads in .5 ohms would work, they have a much larger hole.

SirPapers

Moved On
May 29, 2014
Australia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread