Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
So I've got to go on vacation in a few months, to say I don't travel well is an understatement! I'm plenty happy with my KFL clones and have a pair of them to travel with, but even with my mech's, I feel I NEED a variable to back up my Provari, I know, DAD is kicking in!
I want something durable, like the Provari mini I have, would like to keep batteries that will work in the mini, prefer 18350's honestly because I have them!
I like the Vapor Shark for it's size, but the internal battery, and battery life are a bit of concern to me.
I like the options of the Dark Star with the finishes, DNA 20 Mod - The Dark Star - Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 20 Mod the battery is plenty IMO, and Grateful vaper is one of us! But it's a bit on big size for my wants.
I could get one of these, E-LVT - SweetSpotVapor but there is so little information out there on them it's scary!
Or, I could just get another Provari?
VV/VW, same difference to me honestly, don't care as long as it vapes good. I'm an 8 watt average vapor, so I don't need the 20-30 watts of the dna and I don't sub ohm. I'd like to stay under $200, so the Hana's are out for me, same with the Semovar and Futura and Cyborg.
So anything else I'm overlooking, not aware about, coming soon etc?

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I just got my wife an HMax vv-VW.
Aluminum body, 16w, half the price of a ZMax.
Made by HAPW industries (china).

Rumor has it this company was founded by ex-employees who left Sigelei.

I also have their new mech (the H200).
Nice stuff for the price.

Do you have a link for that? Google just comes up with Z-max. Is it the same chipset as the v/zmax? If so, I'd like something better than that, looking for the smooth vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread