• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

looking for a beginner kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
CheekySmokes Electric Cigarettes

Never ordered from these guys, but they're australian based, and 'cheekily' selling juice with nic...

Do not buy from these guys. They are illegally selling nic juice and will surely be monitored by now (I have heard several have already reported them).

The sale of nicotine juice or even kits with nicotine cartridges is illegal without a permit in Australia, and the government has made it very clear they will not be providing permits for e-cigarettes or related products.

And we wonder why people think vaping will soon be banned in Australia...

Seriously, if we expect to continue having access to gear, we need to step up and try and stop idiots like these guys doing the wrong thing and jeopardising it for all of us.

Last edited:

Snipper

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Adelaide
Yes I just had a look at this cheeky site and I can't believe they are openly displaying nic juice for sale in Australia and displaying how they intend to be the best ecig site in Australia.
More like they will destroy the ability to get nic juice in Australia for everyone.

There is always one bad apple that if left unattended will destroy the whole crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread