Looking for a Chalice atomizer ?? Are ya ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Mark Buggs is supposed to have a "small" run of Chalice attys go up for sale this month.

I've been messaging with them and they think they will have enough to last on the site for a few days at least.

I've also been discussing my experience with both the v1 and the v2

We are on the same page the new run will have screws that are threaded like the v2 which trap the wire better IMO ....

But they will have a much more standard head than the previous v2 screws which were sharp and prone to breaking.

Looking forward to getting maybe 2 more for myself. You can subscribe to a newsletter on the MB web site and it will notify you of upcoming sales.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
yeah, I figured it'd be up there, his stuff ain't cheap, but def gonna pick one up. I have a bit of an rda obsession goin on.

I feel ya. I'm not paying that for an RDA unless it's 14k gold plated with "Funk Dracula" engraved in it. lol

I know a lot of people are looking to own one, so it's nice they won't have to wait or pay WAY too much for one on the classifieds.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
yeah, I figured it'd be up there, his stuff ain't cheap, but def gonna pick one up. I have a bit of an rda obsession goin on.

i can help with this... just give me your address... then ill be over to distract... i mean... uh... discuss the problem with you... for approximately 45 minutes to an hour... then ill have you listen to some classical music while i help you by... uh... hiding... yeah hiding your rdas and reos, except for 1 reo and 1 rm2... and then in a week ill come back to check on you...

if youve gotten more those will go into hiding as well... and until you settle on the 1 reo/1 rm2, we will just keep going back and forth...

and after you get to that point... well... everything will be good...

xD

and then when... uh... you need money... ill help you find the missing reos and rdas...

lol...

this was funnier in my head... but... to be fair the evil hell spawn (my children) were distracting me while i was typing so it sounded better in my head... i swear...

it didnt turn out how id like but its whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread