Looking for a couple flavor recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I wondered if anybody could recommend a good smooth, mild tobacco flavor? I have discovered that I really cannot stand the Flavour Art tobaccos. No matter how much I let them set to blend, soften, die, they still give me an overpowering smokey flavor (this is in both flavoring and a couple premixed apparently made from FA). If it helps at all, my favorite daily tobacco vape is Vapor Station's Texas. I believe they use Indian flavorings, but I don't know if anybody knows of something close to that.

Also, because I have I guess a bit of a trailer park palate, I wondered if there was any chocolate available that's more akin to a Hershey Kiss. Most of them seem to be at best semi-sweet or very dark gourmet style. I'd like to find something that's sweet and possibly cream if such thing a exists.

Thanks for any guidance.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Goodprophets.com VG line is great! I especially like the Camel flavor. Just a good straight tobacco flavor. Also, they have 3ml samples for $1.50, can't beat that.

I'm sorry...I guess I did word that badly. I was looking for flavorings to use in DIY. Although I may keep GP in mind. I've been thinking about ordering from them and this would be one more good reason.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
The Double Chocolate (Capella or PA) is a sweeter brownie-like chocolate, so maybe with a little of the dark chocolate it's something like Hershey's, but you still might want to add something creamy to it. GoodDog would be better advising you with that as I like the dark cocoa flavor.

I don't really do tobacco much, but I've heard good things about Health-Cabin's 555 and RY4.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Huh, can't help with tobacco since I use quite a few FA tobacco flavors and have not noted any smokey in Virginia or Cuban and Max/boro tastes more like coca to me than any tobacco.

I have not found a single chocolate that tastes like a typical candy milk chocolate. I have gotten close (still working on it) with mixing FA's Chocolate, PA's Bittersweet Choc, and Condensed Milk (forget vendoe's name of this flavoring).

It looks like getting chocolate like you are looking for is a difficult one to get right. So this is a long way getting to the same as above: Try some combos suggested and see what comes of it. It seems many folks are chasing the flavor or something close to it.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
TW has a whole set of Prarie Range concentrates that match up a whole lot to the Halo "tobacco" suite. I love them though I wouldn't say they are tobacco like but for some reason, hit that spot in my taste needs.

I also found hickory (Viking Vapor - Apple/Hickory premixed) does a similar thing for me - satisfying like the ol' analog was.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
LOL Yep, I'm obsessed with getting a perfect milk chocolate and its not been easy. Chocolate is a complex flavor and I still don't have it down exactly like I want. Health Cabin has a Milk and a Cream but these were very strong flavors and not quite what I was looking for but I'll be trying FA's Milk soon. Hopefully that will add the milk for the milk chocolate I've been looking for.

Somewhere there's a thread I started about Chocolate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread