Looking For A Good, Natural, Ripe Strawberry Dessert E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlunderCat

Oct 21, 2014
Cerritos, CA
Hey All,

This is for you strawberry dessert nuts/connoisseurs out there.

So far, I've tried:
SB's Mother's Milk (very, almost too, mild, but good)
Beantown's Oh Face (more like fresh strawberry, a little tart)
ITC Vapes' Spoonlicker V2 (not bad, but a little artificial)
Ahlusion's Strawberry Vanilla Cake (good, but I am still steeping it)

I'd like to hear opinions of those who have been around the strawberry field a couple of times.
Please let me know what your favorite is and why, and also please list what flavors you have tried, so I have a good idea of your journey to "the one".

Thanks!

Torturedzen

May 12, 2014
Antioch, Il.
I have tried Mothers milk and was disappointed. The strawberry notes just weren't poppin. Have also tried Cuttwood and Beantown. They are good vapes also, but I probably won't drop any more money for buying those. My two favorite strawberry vapes would be Pure XTC "Orgasm" Juices by Brand - Pure XTC - Giant Vapes and Teleos "Cloud Science Alpha" Teleos . Both of those will easily give you a smooth, creamy strawberry ADV.

Last edited:

BlunderCat

Oct 21, 2014
Cerritos, CA
I have tried Mothers milk and was disappointed. The strawberry notes just weren't poppin. Have also tried Cuttwood and Beantown. They are good vapes also, but I probably won't drop any more money for buying those. My two favorite strawberry vapes would be Pure XTC "Orgasm" Juices by Brand - Pure XTC - Giant Vapes and Teleos "Cloud Science Alpha" Teleos . Both of those will easily give you a smooth, creamy strawberry ADV.

Thank you for the recommendation, and thank you for also listing what you've actually tried. My problem with MM was the same... way too mild.
I'll try out both of your suggestions once Orgasm is back in stock. Just my luck, it's currently out.

c0mp0st

Oct 9, 2014
Colorado
I just order Dr. Crimmy's V Liquid Strawberry Overdose earlier today.
It was recommended to me on this forum when I inquired about juices similar to Mother's Milk, my current favorite.
Also, this stuff is $30 for 125 ml, as opposed to $22 for 30 ml of Mother's Milk.
If I like it even half as much, I will buy more.
In regard to Mother's Milk being a mild flavor, I agree.
But I use a dripper, so it's perfect.

I also ordered Spoonlicker OG from ITCVapes.
I chose that over the V2 because, from what I've read, it is a milder strawberry.

I ordered both in max VG 3 mg nicotine.

Last edited:

DoctorD

Jul 15, 2013
East Central FL
I believe the juice you're looking for is a delightful blend of a light custard with strong hints of strawberry and banana called Boosted. It's absolutely fantastic, easily one of my top all-day-vapes. Nearly everyone I've had try it has enjoyed it immensely.

From GiantVapes: "Imagine stepping into a 1950’s-style diner and ordering yourself a strawberry milkshake. That’s the Boosted vaping experience in a nutshell. Cream, rich, and thick, Boosted manages to bottle that milkshake in e-liquid form."

I recommend this juice to anyone & everyone, regardless of what they normally vape. After steeping for a week or so it takes on an absolutely beautiful golden yellow color and smells/tastes divine. Definitely give it go and report back to tell us how much you enjoyed it!

Boosted

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread